Mortgage in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I have Just received this reply from HSBC

Thank you for your e-message. Please note that we offer housing finance for Egyptians.

For further assistance, please arrange to contact us on +2 02 19007 or +2 02 27281300, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Caan,

would you like to give us any information on the mortgages you or your developer have agreed?

can you give us specifics?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of Monday 23rd February I will have a dedicated IFA who's sole responsibilty will be Egypt. I will update you on his progress as it happens.

regards

Stuart (UK mortgage broker - Primary Mortgage Centre)
HI They Said offer housing finance for Egyptiansnot foreigners what a great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

danwilliams

Banned
mortgage

we can today confirm mortgages to be available on certain developments.

provided by HSBC

Over 15 years

flat rate of 6.9%

I will be in Hurghada from tomorrow if anyone is about let me know.

Kindest regards

Dan Tamplin

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jeremy bright

HI They Said offer housing finance for Egyptiansnot foreigners what a great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont no what you are saying with this you have put not for foreigners as all peaple from the uk are foreiners in egypt

J

jeremy bright

we can today confirm mortgages to be available

provided by HSBC

Over 15 years

flat rate of 6.9%

I will be in Hurghada from tomorrow if anyone is about let me know.

Kindest regards

Dan Tamplin
but on your last post you put

housing finance for Egyptiansnot foreigners what a great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Mikeyv

Hi All,

If any brokers out there have any information on Egyptian mortgages I would love to hear from them!!!
please email me

H

hiszein

mortages in egypt

Hi All,

If any brokers out there have any information on Egyptian mortgages I would love to hear from them!!!
please email me
give me ur email address to send you the details I have
Hisham

wemyss1960

wemyss1960

To date there are definitely no mortgages available to foreign nationals who do not have a residence visa and work permit.We are working on this and hope to be the 1st to offer genuine mortgages in Egypt.

For people who have equity in their UK property a re-mortgage or further advance is the cheapest and quickest option.

J

jeremy bright

But Hania Beach offer this service through HSBC as i heared so what you think?

i hope some one will clearer this up as getting very confusing i can get a mortgage with my developer sigma is from a broker over in Egypt

J

J4hurghada

Banned
HI JUST RECIEVED THIS FROM OASIS MARINA AND THEY ARE DOING A FINANCE PACKAGE FOR 5 YEAR PAYMENT ARE AS FOLLOWED
We recently sent you the prospectus for the beachfront Oasis Marina Beach Resort in Hurghada, Egypt.. We are pleased we can now offer a finance package, where clients may spread payments to their apartments over five years.

Extended Payment Terms

10% of the total price is payable within 14 days of reserving the apartment

This reservation fee/deposit will be refunded if clients decide not to proceed with the purchase

30% is payable within eight weeks of reserving the apartment

This payment confirms the purchase. Clients will be issued with an Agreement Contract

20% is payable on completion of the apartment

The remaining 40% is paid in 20 quarterly (5 years) instalments beginning up to five months from the date the apartment is reserved. (Quarterly payments will be due 31 March; 30 June; 30 September; 31 December.)

Early Repayment

Clients may pay for the apartment in full at any time before the final payment is due, without penalty.

If the balance outstanding is paid within three years of the date of the Agreement Contract, clients will benefit from two years' free maintenance.

If the balance outstanding is paid within four years of the date of the Agreement Contract, clients will benefit from one year's free maintenance.

M

Mark .Y.

HI JUST RECIEVED THIS FROM OASIS MARINA AND THEY ARE DOING A FINANCE PACKAGE FOR 5 YEAR PAYMENT ARE AS FOLLOWED
We recently sent you the prospectus for the beachfront Oasis Marina Beach Resort in Hurghada, Egypt.. We are pleased we can now offer a finance package, where clients may spread payments to their apartments over five years.

Extended Payment Terms

10% of the total price is payable within 14 days of reserving the apartment

This reservation fee/deposit will be refunded if clients decide not to proceed with the purchase

30% is payable within eight weeks of reserving the apartment

This payment confirms the purchase. Clients will be issued with an Agreement Contract

20% is payable on completion of the apartment

The remaining 40% is paid in 20 quarterly (5 years) instalments beginning up to five months from the date the apartment is reserved. (Quarterly payments will be due 31 March; 30 June; 30 September; 31 December.)

Early Repayment

Clients may pay for the apartment in full at any time before the final payment is due, without penalty.

If the balance outstanding is paid within three years of the date of the Agreement Contract, clients will benefit from two years' free maintenance.

If the balance outstanding is paid within four years of the date of the Agreement Contract, clients will benefit from one year's free maintenance.
But at higher initial purchase prices Jayne,

Mark .Y.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
HI mark no you are wrong the price is the same if bought for cash or finance, but you pay interest on exstented terms as with loans in this country.

M

Mark .Y.

HI mark no you are wrong the price is the same if bought for cash or finance, but you pay interest on exstented terms as with loans in this country.
That may just be a matter of words Jayne but in all honesty I haven't had time to check the original purchase prices against the full price payable over the extended period - any idea how much more they will work out to ?

Mark .Y.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
as you know im not an agent, i just give info on here if i can. only reason I know of the extended terms is with being a buyer of one of oasis projects, well infact the first one the oasis1 and I do have the keys to mine and have had it since june last year, so most of the processes everyone on here are going through I have been through.
Iraida have prices of apartments and also red sea properties have all the details if you look there web sites up and email them then you will know prices and they will be able to help you.

Last edited:
J

J4hurghada

Banned
it also says 5 year INTEREST FREE

Prices start at 24,644 for a studio that is beach front too and with 5 years interest free does not look too bad to me.

Last edited:
J

J4hurghada

Banned
5 years interest free

attached latest prices for oasis marina beach due for completion 2009 with the 5 year interest FREE payment plan

This information was given by me and no other agent should use it for there own personal gain without stating that i was the one to give it. I am very good friends with iraida so i will know.

Attachments

M

Mark .Y.

attached latest prices for oasis marina beach due for completion 2009 with the 5 year interest FREE payment plan

This information was given by me and no other agent should use it for there own personal gain without stating that i was the one to give it. I am very good friends with iraida so i will know.

That price list was emailed to me also Jayne, I don't think it is any kind of secret !!!

Mark .Y.

wemyss1960

wemyss1960

Mortgages - Marsa Alam (not Hurghada)

I now have details of a UK firm who can facilitate mortgages for FOREIGNERS in Marsa Alam.

rate 8% (ish) variable rate based on the euro - payable in sterling or EGP - will be currency fluctuations. max 10 year term.

Apparently there are still 'land title issues' to be resolved in the Hurghada region (banks still wary). No such issues in Marsa Alam.

I dont have any more info regarding the Land title issues - will keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.