ad

Mortgage for business owner

M

Metalwork

I'm trying to get a mortgage for my ppr after a divorce (amicable) but struggling to raise the money as I'm a business owner and despite a large equity in the property, btl with enough equity in them and a successful business, my current mortgage broker doesn't think I can get a mortgage for the amount I need. I'm underpaying myself by 2/3 and not really taking any dividends out - preferring to reinvest in my business.
I believe that there must be enough products out there as there are so many small business owners such as myself; and wondering if I should consider changing brokers. Any advice appreciated.

M

MechJony

Hey man, you can definitely figure this out with the help of the moneyunder30.com platform. I recently refinanced my mortgage. Then I was told about the services of this site. You know it's really cool! And they also offered me cool options for investing my money. I said I took time to think. And there is. In fact, I would really like to invest my money in some small production. The main thing is that it is interesting for buyers. I believe that money should always work, and not just lie!