Morocco(land for development)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tony jones

Property developers looking for land in Morocco, 50 Hectares South Agadir front line beach from 3 euro m2.We can help with planning ect ect.
Visit : highgate property morocco

F

flip

What references has your company got I would not trust someone just like this, no way hoseay.

T

Tony jones

flip said:
What references has your company got I would not trust someone just like this, no way hoseay.
What references would you like? Any property i advertise is owned by my company Highgate Holdings i am not an agent. My company is backed by the bank of Andalucia in Spain and is represented by international law firm bcp lawfirm Marbella with offices in Morocco and the UK, This lawfirm has done a full due diligence report on my company which is available to any prospective buyer. Any property my company sells also comes with full planning permission in place, reservations are held in escrow accounts and deposits are given full bank gaurentees.

F

flip

Everyone knows that most of you so called developers use your own law firm so that any questions asked to them is a simple yes yes yes in the favour of the developer.

B

Buy Low Sell High

Tony, the 'golden egg' displayed on your website doesn't add much to your perceived credibility....sorry; just constructive criticism . .

Status
Not open for further replies.