More income for real estate agents

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brooms

I am an active field agent in the real estate business for the last five years. I want to expand my client base to more areas, which means I wish to cater to areas other than my hometown. How can I have access to client bases in surrounding areas?

J

juicekin

You need to join a real estate referral service wherein you will also earn a referral income. You first ought to learn what is provided for you as a real estate agent at real estate referral services. You can then use real estate referral companies to help you find buyers for listed properties. Learn about becoming a real estate referral agent and increasing your revenue. Real estate referral agents make money from commissions earned when they match up real estate buyers and sellers with agents. MyGreenParachute is a site that offers all these services. Log on to it for all the information you need and register yourself on-line. You can also become an on-line member of their blog site Welcome to the MGP Community Website for more ideas on expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.