ad

More first time buyers in UK real estate market, research shows

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Demand for property in the UK from first time buyers is rising, while buy*to let investors are now gravitating towards houses rather than flats,*according to new research.*New questions added to the monthly buyer enquires report from the Royal*Institution of Chartered Surveyors give an insight into what is happening*in specific parts of the real estate market for the first time.

Click Here to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to More first time buyers in UK real estate market, research shows

A

andrewsmith

I have seen this latest trend the people from UK are more interested in to buy a house rather than investing in a flat or apartment! - visit us at to see more property - ukpb.co.uk

J

Jimferguson42

Some people consider Flats to be nothing more than renting a home with a large advance in rent payments. I cant remember where I saw it but I read it somewhere here or some other forum.

This gives you the distinct advantage of buying flats for investment purposes. If the flat is in a place with high demand like a school or a hospital, you have a great opportunity of getting regular income from a property.

Jim
UK Property Gurus