Mizin - Remraam

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

janith

Dear Users

I would like to know if anyone has any experience dealing with mizin and if so if their upcoming release of Remraam in Dubai is a good opportunity to invest? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks
CJ

W

want2invetinuae

remraam

yes im too intrested in this project and think have emailed mizin but no reply (yet!)

Dear Users

I would like to know if anyone has any experience dealing with mizin and if so if their upcoming release of Remraam in Dubai is a good opportunity to invest? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks
CJ

M

Mobee

I think the launch is on the 26th this Saturday and judging on the first two phases it should be a good investment. I am only curious to know what the selling price will be / sqft.

If anybody knows kindly update.

N

Naseem islam

Remraam

Hi,

Any idea if UAE Non Resident can invest in the Remraam project.

naseem

X

X-MAN

Hi,

Any idea if UAE Non Resident can invest in the Remraam project.

naseem
as far as i know non UAE residents can invest in any freehold project, but financing terms are different like minimun down payment, finance charges ets... you should check with banks for details.

R

Roshan

Dear Users

Thanks
CJ
Mizin is part of the Tatweer group which is again a part of Dubai holding. Remraam is a good project but I do not know where the prices are at the moment. Last I heard was Dhs 975 psf.

Phase 1 got sold out in half a day. Phase 2 was launched sometime back. You should now be looking at phase 3.

Roshan

M

Mobee

Judging by the previous response and outlook Remraam - Mizin seems like a great investment.
In Dubai, whether you are a resident or non-resident you can buy property both leasehold and freehold. The main difference is that with freehold you have the privellage of obtaining a residency visa. The rest is pretty much the same.
My advice is definitely go for mizin.

N

Naseem islam

Dear Mobee,
Thank you . i plan to be in Dubai on 26th and hope to book an apartment.

Naseem

J

janith

Remraam

Is AED995 PSF a bit too high for the location of Remraam or is it reasonable?
CJ

D

Doobedoo

Does anybody have an idea of the typical payment schedule with Mizin for this release(or experience from the last phases)? Thanks.

S

Sina

Any news about Remraam's new launch today? the Sq ft price and availability?

S

Sina

Does anybody have an idea of the typical payment schedule with Mizin for this release(or experience from the last phases)? Thanks.
Payments should be paid quarterly as following:
5% on booking,

10%
5%
10%
5%
10%
5%
10%
5%
10%,

Then 25% on completion.

That was the payment schedule from phase 1.

R

Roshan

995 is a reasonable price... Someone told me it was 1350! and I was planning to throw a party!

Cheers
It will go that in time to come. Prepare for the party. Include me in the list of invites LOL.

Roshan

R

Roshan

5% followed by 10% after 3 months and then 5-10....upto 75% every three months. Balance 25% on completion.

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.