Mizin - Remraam ? What is the Market Trend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iimz

Banned
I would like to know if its worth investing on Remraam - Mizin. And what is the market rate for Remraam

really_true

really_true

rates vary deal to deal . No set premiums . Buyers want to buy at 2 % premium and sellers want to sell at 20% . This is from some one who has bought and sold units since the phase three launch .I feel its a good development either way . long term or shor term . I am confident of the growth potential . I would rate it at BUY AND HOLD status for now .

really_true

really_true

i am working to be the resident expert on MIZIN remraam on "www.totallyproperty.com'
so i hope i am well within the shooting range .Pm me for the rates .

R

rm74

I am new to property investment in dubai. i have a bought a two bed room in Remraam at phase -2. Please share your views on the following

1. Is it worth holding the propperty?
2. What is expected rate by oct.

regards

rm

Fal Pat

Fal Pat

i am working to be the resident expert on MIZIN remraam on "www.totallyproperty.com'
so i hope i am well within the shooting range .Pm me for the rates .

how much can I expect to get for my 2 br apt in Remraam, 1244 sq ft bought in phase 1? do u think currently the rates are down due to summer vacation and will pick up post september? Please advise.

really_true

really_true

I am new to property investment in dubai. i have a bought a two bed room in Remraam at phase -2. Please share your views on the following

regards

rm
sell it asap if u dont wanna stay in it
i can flip it for u oct the rates will be a cool % which no one knows and
u can expect in a nice range -- the returns on premiums will slow down
5 down 5% returns
10% 8% returns
see what u get
what premiums are u expecting i m willing to pik it up

really_true

really_true

MIZIN 2 cents of MINE

how much can I expect to get for my 2 br apt in Remraam, 1244 sq ft bought in phase 1? do u think currently the rates are down due to summer vacation and will pick up post september? Please advise.
Currently last we dealt a studio with around 950 -1100 per sqft work it out for ur unit
2 bed prices would be a bit lesser as the amounts are larger

My 2 cents HOLD and KEEP paying it will work out SUPERBLY -- MIZIN REMRAAM
The new GREENS of DUBAI (65 or whatever % green area whatever they say is ) is really goind to be something good and remeber if i m not misatken this is their FLAGship project -- If mizin wants to to compete with others can set up quality standards and one happy buyer will bring in 10 more customers so hold and hold
mizin

really_true

really_true

regards

rm

MIZIN see my earlier post surely worth HOLDING
by october i would sell my studios in phase 3 at 20-25 i would push it higer as possible coz it would push my phase 2 units higher too

i had a few units and studios in pahse 2 and 3 i sold a few and am wondering why did i sell them may even try to buy a few more back again on premiums

MY word to all GRAB ,BEG ,BORROW and BUY MIZIN REMRAAM
ANY ONE HAS counter arguments to my mizin liking and my backing please enlighten me

TO ALL
ps I AM not emplOYED IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY
I AM NOT EMPLOYED BY mizIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN ANY CAPACITY

my only financial interest is limited to buying of remraam units in mizin

really_true

really_true

Yes of course. What can you offer me
precisely
a studio but not at 5%
see how u jumped at the 5 %
YES NOT 5%
5% was the stunner
tell me what u are willing to pay for a studio i have a few and i can part with them but dont expect 5% for buying a studio
mail me really_TRUE at HOT MAIL dut com

R

Roshan

regards

rm
Remraam is a good development. There has been an awful lot of flipping going on for this project.

It's definitely worth holding. My sister is looking out for a place in Remraam. If you are interested in selling, let me know. I could pass the details onto her.

Regards

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.