Mizin - Remraam - Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bluelight

I am interested in getting hold of a studio in this development, can anyone sggest the range I shoul dbe working within, incase anysone selling, I would love to hear

I

iimz

Banned
I am interested in getting hold of a studio in this development, can anyone sggest the range I shoul dbe working within, incase anysone selling, I would love to hear

I can help you with 1 BD instead. If interested then e-mail me at iimz AT Hotmail

really_true

really_true

i have a 1 bed as studio a in both phase two and phase three i m alooking at decent premiums conatct me if u wish really_true at hotmail dot com

B

biker_boi

Banned
hi, have what you need, contact me at

ashraf at cirrusbrokerage dot com

S

scorpionking

Hi,

I have 3 studios contact me - sagarjoseph at rediffmail dot com.

Sagar.

S

StudioBuyer

hi everyone, i wanted your opinion on a remraam property i have been offered. Its a 1bedroom of 846 sqft and the selling price is aed 1020/Sqft. is this a good price to buy? it is already 15% paid to the developer. pls share your opinions. thanks

X

X-MAN

hi everyone, i wanted your opinion on a remraam property i have been offered. Its a 1bedroom of 846 sqft and the selling price is aed 1020/Sqft. is this a good price to buy? it is already 15% paid to the developer. pls share your opinions. thanks
It is a good offer.

R

Roshan

It's a good offer. My friend picked up at Dhs 1070 psf.

Try another shot at bargaining.

Regards

Roshan

S

StudioBuyer

Thanks a lot...X-Man and Roshan for all the help! I will try and make another offer to the seller..but if he does not accept, then will go ahead at this price....

S

SAVIO

am looking for one myself?
anyone interested in letting go off a remraam 1 bedroom!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raymond Kuceli

Raymond Kuceli

Hi
I have a large 1 2 and 3 bedroom available it will be a very good premium but you will have commission and transfer fee. email me if you are interested and I will get the information to you [email protected]

D

DubaiMuse

Well my brother has been offered the following for his apartments in Remraam (phase 3). Can anyone please advise if according to market rates these offers are good ?

For 1 bed room : 1250/sqft...about 17.37 % premium net
for 2 Bed room : 1185/sq ft....about 15 % premium net (buyer is paying cash on spot, rather than financing, on this one)

All of these were Net...

Please kindly let me know what you guys think of these offers ? My brother wants to sell these ones now and the remaining he has after City Scape. If anyone can advise that would be great.

It's a good offer. My friend picked up at Dhs 1070 psf.

Try another shot at bargaining.

Regards

Roshan

H

Hussain70

phase 2, 1272 sq ft of which 300 sq ft terrace. OP 1,021,020. I would settle for 26% premium only. No commission charged as I am the owner.

R

rasha1312

hi all for remraam best deals plz contact me no commission charges and some of my apartments the seller will pay also 2% transfer.
my email rasha.mashni at gmail dot com
050 5443471
my prices cheap max 1200 aed per sqft and some 1030 aed / sq.ft 1050 and much more

M

MyDamac

Banned
Remaraam (Phase II)

Area 588, Studio
Garden View
Original Price: 538,020 AED
Selling Prcice: 1300/Sq ft

D

DubaiMuse

Can you please let me know what is your demand (in per/sq ft) for 1, 2 & 3 bedrooms in phase 3. I want the Nett (not inclusive of transfer or commission).
Thanks.

Also since you mentioned that you have a lot of sellers with you. Can you also tell how much people are inquiring about remraam. Just so that we may know generally how much people are interested in this. Cuz some people are claiming that either people are waiting for cityscape or are just cautious/scared because of global financial turmoil...so inquiries/interest/demand is low ??

Just wanted to know your opinion.

hi all for remraam best deals plz contact me no commission charges and some of my apartments the seller will pay also 2% transfer.
my email rasha.mashni at gmail dot com
050 5443471
my prices cheap max 1200 aed per sqft and some 1030 aed / sq.ft 1050 and much more

R

rasha1312

hi. the demand now on remraam high cause city scape is near , but to tell u the truth the project is selling it self cause the developers r strong cause the location is perfect , and as u know remraam project will be the gate of al bawadi project( which will have the best 5 stars hotels in the world) thats y alot of investers invest in remraam.beside its a gated community matchs with all u need.
and alot of reasons...
the prices r diffrent cause i have diffrent owners so it depends some they need money and cash and some short term investment beside my own apartments.

Status
Not open for further replies.