Mizin Remraam Phase 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vak

i have 40 units available which includes studio, 1bd 2bed and 3bedroom @1250 per sqft, if interested msg me.

L

London32

i have 40 units available which includes studio, 1bd 2bed and 3bedroom @1250 per sqft, if interested msg me.
Vak what do you? are you a real estate agent in Dubai?

L

London32

yes i am a estate agent/investor/portfolio manager based in Dubai/MIDDX-LHR :)
Are you in London now? the reason I'm asking is I'm setting up a company who will be buying for investors who want to buy in Dubai and surrounding area that have asked me and are on my portfolio.

Will be going next month to start the company so wanted some information and see if you can help with some properties.

V

Vak

Are you in London now? the reason I'm asking is I'm setting up a company who will be buying for investors who want to buy in Dubai and surrounding area that have asked me and are on my portfolio.

Will be going next month to start the company so wanted some information and see if you can help with some properties.
mate i am in DXB at the moment, you can e-mail me anytime "[email protected]" i am more than happy to help you.

Raymond Kuceli

Raymond Kuceli

Hi I have the availability of getting a whole building in Remraam phase 2. If you are interested I can get you the details

V

Vak

Hi I have the availability of getting a whole building in Remraam phase 2. If you are interested I can get you the details
only if you are direct or his agent than contact me, i have requirement of atleast 5x G+5 in phase 2, can make payment today but should not be more than 1048 sqft.

S

sameer.dada

We have a 1 bed in remraam phase 3 for sale. 1250 aed / sq ft + transfer & com.
sameer (dot) dada(at) gmail

U

usmanzk

Remraam 1,2 & 3

I have 1 , 2 and 3 bed in Remraam phase 3.
1250 AED / sqft
anyone interested
usmanzk (at) msn

U

usmanzk

Remraam 1,2 & 3

I have 1 , 2 and 3 bed in Remraam phase 3.
1250 AED / sqft - net
anyone interested
usmanzk (at) msn

Status
Not open for further replies.