Not open for further replies.
P

Platinum

Do you work for them or do you just know of them from using them

Cheers

W

wayneis

eyeC You having a bad day ??

If you want to see the actual seasonal wind direction, speeds and temp then a good web site is wunderland.com or click here

Sat photo not up to date but gives you an idea when you compare it to the Graphic on the page

Just realized if you live in Dubai then you will not be able to view the image I have just posted as Etisalat is now blocking images stored on tiny pic so will include a link here to view the sat photo on Picassa

Last edited:
D

Digitalchaos

This is really sad.

The 2 clusters (Thailand and Indonesia) that are lake viewing, are very close to the sweage plant, which kinda ruins their good lake view!! :S

This is rediculous! :(

T

TeeJay

Im searching for a studio between 25000 and 30000

hello all
im new to this forum and im happy that i finally found something on the net for the IC
what im asking for guys is a studio for rent in anyplace in IC and i wish i can find something in between 25000 and 30000 so please if any one knows a place that i can rent it in this amount please reply me

thanks alot

T

TeeJay

Im working in Dubai investment park what is the best place

Hello all
im new to dubai and i just wanted to ask.

im working in dubai investment park and i would like to know what is the best or nearest place to get a home?

i need a home that is not far from inv park, so if you guys can tell me a good location i will be thankful

Thank you
Bbye

T

TeeJay

Thank you

thanks alot moe for responding

but can i ask u where exactly is ewan residence??

and what is the cost there for a studio if u have any idea.

thanks again man

M

moe2222

it's two round-about after investment park,but there isnt any studio here!

eyeC

eyeC

hi
wayneis thanks for the additional info and what im trying to say is the smell can effect all clusters regardless of position from the source(THE PLANT) thats being up to a certain distance why becouse wind can travel in all directions
and facts from site the smell is noticed mainly near italy ,france, and persia with england sometimes
suppricingly the smell is not noticed in china and morocco
if you or anyone can explain why im happy to listen

Last edited:
eyeC

eyeC

update on best cluster

this is the information i got from realestate agents in ic (which true you decide!!!)
1-perisa building quality is low ,smell noticed most of the time from nearby plant making it botttom of the list cluster,no one is renting them
2- China closest to dragon mart making it the best cluster till now ppl come and ask specifically to rent in china sector because they work there
Adding to that it was completed first and sold cheaper and rent is higher than all clusters 37,000-39,000
3- rent is 35000 -37000 the top end if you wanna wait a month for the extra 2000
two thousand commision will go on top of the rent for the agent and most tenants prefer to rent through an agent

4-england very far from exit (emirates road )and somewhat close to dragon mart still holding to its second position knowing its sold higher in price ,rent is average doesnt sound like a good investemnt option to me,but the name england makes it second in the list

T

TeeJay

bad luck like usual
i just need a studio and im still searching if u know any place i can get a studio in it please reply

thanks alot man

D

dalvir bains

France Is Best!

CAN'T YOU GUYS SEE THAT FRANCE CLUSTER IS THE BEST BY FAR :)
ENGLAND LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ANYWHERE IN THE U.K, OR ANYWHERE IV'E EVER SEEN,
CHINA IS O.K, SPAIN IS GREAT, MORROCO HAS SEWAGE SMELLS AND AWFULL COLOUR SCHEMES, PERSIA IS GREAT, RUSSIA & GREECE ARE PLAIN & HAVE NO LIFE,
FRANCE AT LEAST LOOKS LIKE FRANCE, AND IS BY FAR THE BEST BUILT & LOOKING CLUSTER
I HAVE A 1 BEDROOM IN CHINA, BUT AFTER VIEWING PICS ON THIS FORUM I HAVE A STUDIO IN FRANCE TOO ;)

I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND OWNERS BUT THIS IS MY OPINION,

SORRY IF I HAVE TOUCHED A NERVE WITH SOME MEMBERS

DALVIR BAINS :)

S

stadler_matthias

Angsana Employe Housing..

Hello All,

Frirst of thanks to everybody for posting so much usefull info and photos of the International City!! Its greatly apprechiated.
Does anybody know the location/Name where the Angsana company has supposedly purchased two apartement buildings for its employes?

Thank you

m:)

Z

zombie

I dont know about France, but while buying, internal square footage as well as exterior styling was important. I had the luxury of physically seeing the apts in Italy which I bought, because that is one of the few clusters, in which the balcony if provided does not take up the area inside the room. Italy has decent styling, don't really think other than spain any other cluster looks like the country it is names after, haven't been to IC so can't comment on France.

So for me Italy is the one.

eyeC

eyeC

update on best cluster

i been told the service charge in spain cluster is more
therefore it should be cheaper than the rest but becouse it looks good from the outisde some investors think it is worth more (i dont know how)
and i just want to point out that ppl are buying air space not the building so
think again.

eyeC

eyeC

again

Greece is going to be the best cluster in IC best location close to exit close to lake close to forbiden city (near future).

M

mohammed abdul

Selling Prop Without Any Agent

Hi All

Can Anyone Advise If It Possible To Sell One Of My Flats Without Having An Agent And What Is The Procedure.

eyeC

eyeC

you must be new to dubai

if you serach all dubai you wont find any studio for this price
you can share with another and reduce your monthly payments or you can rent a room in a flat which you might find for 24000 a year depending on location
good luck

S

SAH

i suggest you pay order the best because money out from the account and you have verify pay order from the issuer bank this is original or not once bank OK then you accept pay order and submit into your account anywhere in the world

K

KingPin

Whatever happened to Thailand? Are they not going ahead with that then?
What are they going to do with all that space?
Maybe a giant communal sandpit maybe?
And what happened to the public park I was promised/

Status
Not open for further replies.