Miraflores Borj Tangiers

H

Heavenscent

Has anyone had any problems with developer refusing to allow prospective buyers to view property for sale? I have my property on for re- sale since 2 years - with not even so much as an offer from someone?
On further investigation the developers onsite sales staff in Tangiers are telling people there is nothing for sale??
Any similar experience shared would be appreciated... my only recourse will be to file a legal case I expect, if there is anyone out there with the same problem you are welcome to join me.

C

cookieboy

Has anyone had any problems with developer refusing to allow prospective buyers to view property for sale? I have my property on for re- sale since 2 years - with not even so much as an offer from someone?
On further investigation the developers onsite sales staff in Tangiers are telling people there is nothing for sale??
Any similar experience shared would be appreciated... my only recourse will be to file a legal case I expect, if there is anyone out there with the same problem you are welcome to join me.
Hi there,

Looks very obviously like the Miraflores office in Tangiers are playing games with the original buyers... very sad to be honest with you....

I thought that Miraflores was a very reputable developer in Spain? It's funny though how they don't intervene. Also, it doesn't look very good for their reputation at all if they don't want to be bothered does it? Nor if they are engaged in such sharp practices.

Let me know the situation if you can, without necessarily giving all of the numbers - people should be aware of how these so-called 'reputable' developers are actually behaving......

Last edited:
H

Heavenscent

Yes, you are right ... Miraflores Spain is a reputable developer if you go to their website they have been in Spain for over 25 years, that was the reason I decided to invest with them in Morocco. However it has not been a very good experience, in fact its been a nightmare. For the facts and figures you are welcome to PM me.