Metropolis Lofts Advice

B

bigdave1

Has anybody managed to find the new payment schedule ? i hear that rera are having something to do with it, . Also according to the dubai office , the manufacture of signs and fencing are considrered a build start... this changes the amount they would have to pay back under law nine.
Is there anybody that needs to check there balance at tamweel ? i have an email contact .

G

Gago

Hi Metlofts,
how do i contact you. I am also an investors on Metropolis Loft.

Thanks

S

spg007

RERA details

Hi All

Just to let you know the contact details for RERA:
email: [email protected]
Call Center : +971 - 4 - 222 - 1112
Fax No : +971 - 4 - 222 - 2251 ,
Phone No : + 971 - 4 - 222 - 2253

Complaints can also be logged on the RERA website.
There is a section on their website for complaints. Just register and log the complaint.
Their email address is [email protected]
I think we should all log complaints individually to cancel the project. That is the only way we can get our money back.

D

Dmitry69

I received the answer from Abdulrahman Mohammed Al Yasi:

"Thank you for your email, please refer your request to our legal department in Dubai land department. Thank you"

T

thomot

I was told all new contracts are going to be in AED rather than sterling as per the new RERA law. Is that bull **** as well?

B

Billy32

Just to let you know I am part of an investors forum and we have a representitive going to Dubai in the following week to see if he can find out what is going on.

If you want details let me know and I will forward them.

T

thomot

Thanks Billy32. Yes that would be good.

Hi Billy yes i would like you to forward that to me. I went over in June and saw the plot. There was no workers and security did not even have it on their list. I then drove around the area and found Nakheels offices and wandered in. I eventually spoke to Peter Nicholls who is in charge of all the developments in Jummeriah village. He assured me the development was going ahead and told me exactly where the plot would be. As i said nothing was going on in June. But now the latest construction update looks like they have fences up which they didnt in June. How do you want to keep contact,is there another email address you can forward me?

Many thanks

Thomot

J

jenna1blondie

Help

I know this is a bit late but I bought myself a studio in met lofts through dream homes worldwide. I have heard nothing from them since 2009, I have no idea what has happened, could someone please update me on what is going on please. I am very worried

Thank you

Jenna

A

azeb

Metropolis Lofts - UKCIG

Hi,
They have made no progress since 2009.... The main thing is an No Objection Certificate from Nakheel which they have not managed to get. Without an NOC they cant carry out any works.

I am not too worried about that but very much worried about what is actually happening with UKCIG and if there really is an office and if anyone is really trying to get an NOC and get the apartments built!!!

I try to get something out of UKCIG every two to three weeks and have a few emails i can forward you to give you contact details and it would help if you try to ask the same questions and put the same sort of pressure that I do. I am very busy with work in london but have been planning to go myself to check these people out and check if the escrow account is with Tamweel and more importantly if they can confirm that my payments made are safe with them.

Here is an abstract from one of my email correspondence with UKCIG:

................"Please forward this email to the relevant department as I need a reply to this before I visit your offices this April 2011. I will not be happy if things are not resolved before then as I am planning to meet RERA, the escrow account holders for Metropolis Lofts and possibly engage my lawyer - depending on the progress made until then.

No updates have been recived until now for the last 7 months or so.

I need the following information urgently:

Me:Update on progress made for this development?
UKCIG: We are currently in dialogue with Nakheel and RERA in order to obtain the NOC. As soon as there is any further update we will inform you.

Me: Escrow account bank details and management contact number?
UKCIG: Javed Akberali 00971 4 294 4400

ME: Tamweel Escrow Account Payment Details for Metropolis Lofts?

UKCIG:
Project Name
Metropolis Loft

ESCROW Reference Number

Accepted Modes of Payment
Cash, Cheque or Electronic Transfer

Bank Name
RBS (Royal Bank Of Scotland)

Account Name
Tamweel PJSC

Bank Account Number

Currency of Account
AED

Bank Swift Code
ABNAAEAD

Project RERA Registration Number

Me: UKCIG Management contact number - other than accounts and customer services?
UKCIG: CEO – David Riley

D

Dmitry69

Does anyone know whether the project "Metropolis Lofts" is cancelled ?