Message for anyone with issues with Homes Dubai (Manchester, UK based)

MarkieUK

MarkieUK

We bought a studio off the above agent in IC (Spainish cluster). We followed the repayment schedule and coughed up the final payment + service charge over 18 months ago after receiving notice from them that the studio was ready.

We have had no real info since despite numerous calls, emails and letters.

We have now reached the point where we are instructing a Dubai based legal firm to act on our behalf to recover the monies plus costs and interest.

A quick search on the forum has shown serveral other people in a simlair position and I'm hoping to get us to act together as a type of 'class action' as you may be aware there have been several recent court victories in Dubai against developers and agents who have not handed over property and attempted to hide behing vauge or one sided agreements.

Rather than post any more info on this public forum can i ask anyone in a simlair position to contact me directly and i'll let them know the current position.

Once action has started i'll post updates on here if anyone is intrested.

Cheers

MJ

A

alden

We bought a studio off the above agent in IC (Spainish cluster). We followed the repayment schedule and coughed up the final payment + service charge over 18 months ago after receiving notice from them that the studio was ready.

We have now reached the point where we are instructing a Dubai based legal firm to act on our behalf to recover the monies plus costs and interest.

A quick search on the forum has shown serveral other people in a simlair position and I'm hoping to get us to act together as a type of 'class action' as you may be aware there have been several recent court victories in Dubai against developers and agents who have not handed over property and attempted to hide behing vauge or one sided agreements.

Rather than post any more info on this public forum can i ask anyone in a simlair position to contact me directly and i'll let them know the current position.

Cheers

MJ
we have just recieved an email from homes Dubai stating that with immediate effect they will be moving offices to
1 Broadfield
Seymour st
Heywood
OL103AJ

MarkieUK

MarkieUK

yes we have received the same email - i emailed Sunjay back to ask if the registered offices was also moving but he never replied.

It will have no impact on a legal case anyway - homes dubai/home international are still both registered companies.

But thanks for letting me know.

M

MarkieUK

MarkieUK

I'm looking for contact information for the two people named as building owners for our apartment in the Spainish sector of International City.

I think if we can contact them directly much of our problems can be quickly resolved. We have asked Homes Dubai several times but have not had any response.

They are:

Mr Muhammad Iqbal haji Yaqoob passport number LA 006140
Mr Haji Abdul Rassak Haji Yaqoob Pakistani Passport Number KE 004757

If any one can provide a contact address or number that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

M

M

Mashhd

Problems with Dubai Homes

Hi Markie,

I'm new to this forum but have had similar prblems with the Al Salam City project in Amjen and have had similar issues with a couple of their employees how do i contact you directly to discuss and I would appreciate your advise.

Kind Regards,

Mahesh

Cheers

MJ

MarkieUK

MarkieUK

Hi Mashhd

You might be better to begin your own thread and i'll gladly make comment on it.

Our issues are with a specific Agent/site so i'm not sure how much use youwould have of it - but you are more than welcome.

Markieuk

Hi Markie,

I'm new to this forum but have had similar prblems with the Al Salam City project in Amjen and have had similar issues with a couple of their employees how do i contact you directly to discuss and I would appreciate your advise.

Kind Regards,

Mahesh

M

Mashhd

Al Salam City - Homes Dubai

I wanted to know what kind of legal action you have started?

The agents i used were the same company in Manchester that you used so wanted to know your thoughts.

Hi Mashhd

You might be better to begin your own thread and i'll gladly make comment on it.

Our issues are with a specific Agent/site so i'm not sure how much use youwould have of it - but you are more than welcome.

Markieuk

S

simpywimpy

Are you finding the authories here are interested in pursuing the developer as a UK registered business? I am currently trying to help people on the Egypt forum but am struggling to get anyone here to take notice. The developer and investors are all from the UK

S

simpywimpy

Many thanks for that helpful information Markie.