Mediterranea Saidia - Sahara Beach and Spa Resort - Pre-release launch (RT-6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

investor27

Sahara Beach and Spa resort, Mediterranea Saidia, Northern Morocco.

Pre-release of 1 and 2 bed apartments on a beachfront resort (RT-6) within the exclusive Mediterranea Saidia resort consisting of 3 golf courses.

Prices start at £80,000

In brief, description of the development, NOTE - This is the only apart-hotel on the Saidia development & all apartments have sea views as the hotel is front line.

* Beachfront 5 Star Apart-Hotel & Spa set among lush green parkland
* 3 large Lagoon-style Swimming Pools and Tropical Gardens
* Moroccan-themed Spa & Thalassotherapy centre on two floors
* State-of-the-art Gymnasium & Fitness center
* 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, Entertainment & Kids Club
* Conference & Banqueting Centre
* Direct access to Beach & Activities (Water Sports, Golf, Horse-Riding)
* 204 luxury apartments available in five different designs
* Selection of spacious 1 & 2 bedroom Apartments, Suites & Duplexes
* All with private terraces and superb sea views
* Penthouses with rooftop solarium
* Large units available with two front doors offering three rental options
* Contemporary Moroccan design & deluxe fittings
* Fully managed lease-back system & profit share from rentals

Do advise if you require a brochure - note these are pre-release prices, apartments were launched today so be quick if your interested as several of the cheaper 1 bed units have already been reserved.

Completion is 2009 / 2010, at this point the whole of the Saidia project should be completing.

Regards

Vimal Parmar

A

andyk2

Parmar - check your site map- RT6 is immediately behind H7

I

investor27

andyk2 said:
Thanks!, i'll have to check with developer, i was advised its front line with nothing in-front - i shall report back

I

investor27

investor27 said:
Thanks!, i'll have to check with developer, i was advised its front line with nothing in-front - i shall report back
An update, yes the section is behind H7 howver ive been advised the hotel on front will be on the left & right hand site, the middle will be clear for this aparthotel, so all apartments will have sea views

I

investor27

andyk2 said:
Andy, spoken to developer, looks like the site plan you have is out of date, originally H7 was in-front of RT-6 but was moved to the right of the development a while back.

This means the Sahara Beach & Spa Resort does not have any other building in-front of it, all you will have is gardens, let us know if you want an upto date site plan, i'll send onto you.

Also is anyone is interested in gaining more info on the new apart hotel let us know, i'll be happy to assist

Status
Not open for further replies.