Marmooka City, Ajman

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paellataffy

Does anyone out there know who is the developer behind CBI Towers? Is it Al Jabal Holdings?

I

InfoGuru

I don't know about this particular development. In general Marmooka City seems a bit overcrowded with tower developments and I am concerned about the potential growth forecasts in this area.

P

paellataffy

Thanks for that, InfoGuru! It's always good to get feedback from someone who know a thing or two about the area.

Do you know how far advanced building work is on most of these tower blocks?

A

Ali786

Construction updates of Marmooka city and other ajman projects on same site.

O

oleary7997

Marmooka city map - new map

MARMOOKA CITY -NEW MAP
was given this about a week ago,
seems they have changed with a few plot locations!

the school has been moved way over to the right, where it was is now a much bigger landscaped area.

ideal for the EMERALD TOWER vista & EMERALD LAKE tower, as now there projects are virtually next to each other, where as they were not even close before!

if anyone needs the map feel free to contact me.

michael 050 3548775

Attachments

S

shama

Any one have any Idea about Memon Ajman Tower & Its Developer Memon Real Estates. How much they sell Per Sw Feet in memon Ajman Tower, How much are you think Worth.

S

shama

Any one have any Idea about Memon Ajman Tower & Its Developer Memon Real Estates. How much they sell Per Sw Feet in memon Ajman Tower, How much are you think Worth.
Any one have any Idea about Memon Ajman Tower in Marmooka City & Developer Memon Real Estates. I have offer for full floor price 585 PSF, 35000 Car park

Status
Not open for further replies.