Manzanares International Lawyers

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy B

Hi

Manazanares have been suggested to us for our purchase in Brazil. They seem to be recomended by a number of agents but has anybody used them and had a good/bad experience with them.

sorry if this has been done before, but would welcolme honest opinions.

Thanks

C

connection

Hi

Manazanares have been suggested to us for our purchase in Brazil. They seem to be recomended by a number of agents but has anybody used them and had a good/bad experience with them.

sorry if this has been done before, but would welcolme honest opinions.

Thanks
I know of a lot of people who used Manzanares to buy in Harmony Hills they are very expensive, and they are holding final payments which are not due yet whereas my Bulgarian lawyer is waiting untill the final payment is due to be paid to the developer. I contacted them about a problem I was having and found they were not really willing to tell me what outcome I would be likely to get unless I actually employed them.It is very difficult to know who is the best lawyer to use but I think you should look at a forum relating to property in the country you wish to buy in and speak to other owners about their experiences and how their lawyers handle their sale.Take your time with due diligence and be very wary of claims made by developers and agents, make sure ALL promises are put in writing

Status
Not open for further replies.