Management/Rental agents in Praia do Forte

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oasis108

Can anybody recommend a reliable management/rental agent in the Praia do Forte area?

G

Golfingworld

Praia do Forte is about 50km north of Salvador..been there lovely place....talk to [email protected] he knows the area well and has developments there.

B

BussinessProspector

Investments in Northeast of Brazil

Hello,

I want to know if Aracaju it's a good place for investment?

Thanks,

George

J

JMBroad

I'm sure Ralphj has a plethora of reasons because he lives there and is developing there, so he'd probably give you a more accurate view, even though it may be biased.

According to Infraero, there were 4 international arrivals last year - even if we assume they got that wrong and it was one hundred (or even one thousand) times more - it's not even a blip on the map with regards to the rest of the Northeast.

Domestic arrivals are around 700.000 which isn't bad but when we compare it to Natal, Salvador, Recife and Fortaleza, the flow of passengers through Aracaju (by plane at least) is less than half any of the other cities.

I'm sure that, like many locations in Brazil, the beaches are fantastic, the people are wonderful and the sun shines strong and bright. But I don't see what the exit strategy is. A good reason to invest is if you can find a product which reflects current situation (ie is much cheaper than product in RN, CE, PE or BA).

But lets see what Ralphj can tell us about the location as I've never been there and he lives there.

R

RalphJ

Hello,

I want to know if Aracaju it's a good place for investment?

Thanks,

George

BP;

I'm very familiar with the entire northeast of Brazil, and in my opinion, Aracaju is absolutely one of the best places to invest at this moment in all of Brazil. And there are numerous reasons for this. First and foremost Aracaju is just now starting to receive large international investment. One can still buy large tracts of beach front land for 30 reais and up per square meter. And JM is correct, Aracaju has VERY few international flights that arrive here....if any. But I do believe that will change in the next several years. The state gov't. has been giving great incentives to those interested in building hotels or resorts for this very reason (See here http://www.totallyproperty.com/south-america-property-sale-south-america/5834-unbelievable-investment-opportunity-aracaju-sergipe.html#post30304). Aracaju currently receives so few international arrivals because of a lack of hotel space. But if one takes a look at the number of hotels and pousadas that have been constructed in the last two years, and currently under construction, it's very impressive.

Also, the largest tourism company in Brazil, CVC, purchased an enormous piece of beachfront land 3 years ago and recently received their building approvals for a very large resort. Now, they are having a problem with bungaloes that they have projected to build on stilts on top of the water, the state planning director may not let them build those particular units, but there are hundreds of others projected besides the bungaoloes and construction should begin in the very near future. Their land is only 3.5 kilometers from MJR's.

Also, INVI (INVI),an international development company, has joined together with the Buena vista group (Hospitality and Golf Property Management | Buena Vista Hospitality Group),and have purchased a large tract of land, 925,000 square meters, and are on the verge of receiving their building approvals to build several hundred homes and apartments as well as a golf course.

Aracaju has a population of approximately 550,000 people, so it's not exactly a small city, but it's certainly no Salvador or Fortaleza....yet. And Aracaju being located between Salvador (300 km's to the north),which is absolutely a fantastic large city (5 million pop.) with excellent infrastructure, numerous international flights and 5 star resorts, but the property prices have already gone through the roof there, anywhere from 1000 reais to 1200 reais per square meter, and beachfront property there is VERY difficult to find today, And Maceio (300 km's to the south) which has the most beautiful beaches in all of Brazil and also has attracted numerous large foreign groups that have nearly purchased the entire coastline in the metro Maceio area, makes Aracaju the obvious "next" location to explode (it's already beginning to right now).

Also, a couple of years ago a large expansion bridge was built connecting the north part of the city to the road running along the coast, it has now made it very easy for people travelling down BR 101 to come directly into Aracaju and run past the project that the INVI group and Buena Vista group are developing. They are also currently in construction of another large bridge that will accomplish this same task in the south part of the city that will take people coming from Salvador directly into the city and directly in front of the project that CVC has received approvals to build!

I'm not just saying this because I'm here in Aracaju and have a financial interest in it.....but NOW is the perfect time to invest in Aracaju!

You can find many other nice photos of Aracaju here...Aracaju - Um novo "ponto de vista" da Cidade (Fotos inéditas) - SkyscraperCity

And a few good ones here...

Rose Garden - Aracaju

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Ralph,

Does it have any beaches, all I can see are pictures of high rises??

R

RalphJ

Ralph,

Does it have any beaches, all I can see are pictures of high rises??

Yes rob, lots of beaches. I got those photos from the site I posted. I'll take some photos of the beaches here in Aracaju over the next few days. On Saturday I'm going to a beach close by called Praia do Saco, it's very beautiful!! I'll take some photos and post afterwards. I may have a few photos in my comp. of the beach bar right in front of my condominium...a 30 second walk from my house. I'll post them.

R

RalphJ

there are some other scenery in these photos besides the beach...I'm sure you won't mind!;)

R

RalphJ

and on the other side of the street....

Morada da Praia II

B

BussinessProspector

Thank you

Thank you!

Please give me your mobile contact, when i arrive there i will call you!

R

RalphJ

As promised....

Here are some photos of Praia do Saco...just outside of Aracaju. It has been ranked amongst the most beautiful beaches in Brazil and top 100 in the world by French magazine ‘Grands Voyageurs’.

Here are a few photos.

And in case anyone was wondering.....I have permission to post these photos.

A

allisean

management/rental agent Praia do Forte, Salvador

Can anybody recommend a reliable management/rental agent in the Praia do Forte area?

Its been a few months since your post and have not seen a successful reply did you find anyone? any recommendations or advice on how you got on in PDF much appreciated, thanks in advance:)

Status
Not open for further replies.