Management Company in Paphos

S

Slane

I've bought a one bedroom apartment off-plan in Paphos which will be ready in a few months.

I intend to rent it out and will market it myself, however, I need (a) a management company to run the apartment as I don't live in Cyprus, and (b) a furniture pack.

My question is can anyone recommend a reliable management company in Paphos and a company to provide a decent furniture pack at a reasonable price.

Alternatively can anyone tell me how best to choose such companies from the many advertising online

Thanks,

Slane

L

Lysos

Slane,

As I'm sure you are aware the rental market for apartments in Paphos is swamped by a gross over supply, and tourist numbers are way down this year. Therefore, it's vital that you minimise your costs. You are most unlikely to get any rentals until next summer, so take advantage of the cheaper flights & hotel deals to go over yourself this winter & buy exactly what you think is right. Try Ikea in Nicosia - there is a delivery & assembly service, or maybe Steptoe's in Paphos (I have no experience of or connection with either). The costs of your trip will be more than offset by the savings you will make over using a third party, plus you will know exactly what you are getting. A trip would also allow you to meet potential managing agents face to face.

S

Slane

Thanks Lysos. In fact I have just returned from a week in Paphos, giving me a chance to look at furniture packages and talk to potential property managers. I have chosen a managing agent to keep me in touch and I intend to go back in January, hopefully to take advantage of the sales.
I was gratified to see that Paphos is buzzing. Bars and restaurants were as full as I've seen them. The general consensus was that after a quiet summer tourism has picked up noticeably for September and October.