Maadi/Degla

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plumb

Hi,

We are a British Expats and moved out in April to Egypt.

Our Apartment is far too big for us and looking to move. We are having trouble finding any good estate agents.!

Can anyone help us with some agents names etc to help us out.?

I do not speak any Arabic so going round seeing the caretakers would be a hard task for me!

Thank You.

D

dave99

More info please

Hi,

Our Apartment is far too big for us and looking to move. We are having trouble finding any good estate agents.!

I do not speak any Arabic so going round seeing the caretakers would be a hard task for me!

Thank You.
Lots of Agents on the forum but you need to give a bit more info

Where are you - where is your apartment - what are you looking for and where.

L

Lsab

Hi

I'm not sure but I think the areas you are referring to are in Cairo? Most of the agents on this forum - and buyers actually - are in the Red Sea area. You might find the information that you are looking for in our sister forum www.expatforum.com
Best wishes
Linda

M

M Butler

Hi,

Thank You.
Hi there,

I am assuming you are living in Maadi/Degla area. If you go to the CSA (Community Services Association in Maadi, they have a monthly magazine called Oasis which has various adverts for estate agents who are used to dealing with ex-pats.

Margaret

Status
Not open for further replies.