LTD company, leaseback in trust or alternative to pass on property to my children (UK)

Discussion in 'Legal & Regulatory' started by somtam, Nov 1, 2017.

  1. somtam

    somtam New Member

    Good morning.
    I have 2 properties here in the UK which are fully paid off (no mortgage) and wish to secure these properties to pass on to my children and avoid properties being seized to cover care home costs in my old age.
    Can anyone please tell me the best way to accomplish this please ?
    Thank you
  2. diyhelp

    diyhelp Active Member

    Speak to a solicitor to get the best advice as this will involve some delicate tax planning.

Share This Page