Lotus Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
wemyss1960

wemyss1960

please can you use another thread for IRAIDA issues:hello:

S

shilly

What I find very strange is that on this forum and the other well known one there are some foreign agents trying to justify what the developers have done.They seem intent on having (the developer that is) their reputation destroyed.They take the money and either run or rip owners off.Do they not have a PR dept which could even try to make amends or even put themselves out to put right a wronged action??

Over here it would not happen as the developer would be dragged over the coals.Even (might even be stupid to suggest this) give compensation for hurt and distress caused when they have double sold units.Their pockets cannot be lined forever word will be spread around and so there will be unsold units as people become more aware of the rip off merchants.

Lets hope that the new regime will alter this situation and the winners will be the owners as well as the developers.:thefinger:

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Five people maximum are on this site.

Our colleagues pass every day. Look, I've had every right to promote this project as an agent since it was started, but I won't lie to people.

This will be worked on and built, but with proper staff, with proper licenses and not by crooks.

Alan.

J

jennifer howard

Hi All,

Look, I keep away from the personal battles between members and what I have posted on this forum are real facts...
Now...you guys have wayyyyyyy toooo much time on your hands and get at each other even if one said the cat is black the other will say no it is white
I live in Moubarak 6 and as it happen from my balcony I can see Lotus Breeze and were never more then 10 workers on there unless they have a special "event" where maybe they will double the staff number to 20 for maybe 2 day for whatever reason.
And I hate to burst your bubbles but Ramadan starts at the end of July so work will be very minimal around Hurghada.

J

jennifer howard

Hi All,

Look, I keep away from the personal battles between members and what I have posted on this forum are real facts...
Now...you guys have wayyyyyyy toooo much time on your hands and get at each other even if one said the cat is black the other will say no it is white
I live in Moubarak 6 and as it happen from my balcony I can see Lotus Breeze and were never more then 10 workers on there unless they have a special "event" where maybe they will double the staff number to 20 for maybe 2 day for whatever reason.
And I hate to burst your bubbles but Ramadan starts at the end of July so work will be very minimal around Hurghada.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi All,

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your input it will be very useful for the coming months, can you please keep watching from your balcony and let the forum know how work is progressing on LB. I hope it will be progressing well, but as I'm not there having someone so close will be good for me to keep me updated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.