Lotus Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
wemyss1960

wemyss1960

Photos taken on last visit 6th October.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liVj_Px--xs]YouTube - Lotus Breeze - Hurghada[/ame]

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Some good news

I have just returned from a few days in Hurghada, most of my time was spent in meetings with Mohamed from El Riad. We went to all their developments including Lotus Breeze and I can report back work is going on at a pace with lots of workers on site. He has one team bricking from the road end and another team starting at the other side to meet in the middle, he also has a finishing team working inside the road side of the development.

After seeing this complex in Dec 2009 I am really pleased to be able to show these latest photographs taken 10th March 2010. it looks at last things are moving forward and after my meetings El Riad are looking at outsourcing some work like maintenance on their sites to free them up so they can concentrate on building and finishing these projects. I can't say anymore at the moment but if it all comes off there will be happy faces in Hurghada very soon :):)

rsz_cimg1380.jpg rsz_cimg1381.jpg

rsz_cimg1382.jpg rsz_cimg1384.jpg

rsz_cimg1385.jpg

B

BULLS2008

I have just returned from a few days in Hurghada, most of my time was spent in meetings with Mohamed from El Riad. We went to all their developments including Lotus Breeze and I can report back work is going on at a pace with lots of workers on site. He has one team bricking from the road end and another team starting at the other side to meet in the middle, he also has a finishing team working inside the road side of the development.

After seeing this complex in Dec 2009 I am really pleased to be able to show these latest photographs taken 10th March 2010. it looks at last things are moving forward and after my meetings El Riad are looking at outsourcing some work like maintenance on their sites to free them up so they can concentrate on building and finishing these projects. I can't say anymore at the moment but if it all comes off there will be happy faces in Hurghada very soon :):)

Hi Neil,

6 months on and no updates. No wonder everyone gets peed off with El Riad.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi Neil,

6 months on and no updates. No wonder everyone gets peed off with El Riad.
Hi bulls, I know but Lotus Breeze is not a development I'm involved with, I do know though that the build has come on a long way since these were taken. I'm flying out again on Fri so will get some new photos or you. They are shocking at keeping people updated, but that's how they work it is going to take years to change them.

G

gcole

Dear All

After careful consideration over the past weeks and months I have not being able to get away from the facts that ER are just trying to extract as much money from investors in any underhanded way possible with no real sight that we will ever get a property legal or not legal. I have decided that I am not going to continue giving ER any more of my hard earned money.

I think I have explained all the reasons (FACTS) why I have come to this decision and if you wish to see them please follow these links:

http://www.propertyforum.com/forum/egypt-property/16755-pyramids-beach-owners-thread-26.html

Web World Property - Pyramids Beach Hurghada - Page 72

The main fact is, ER is a repeat offender in taking money and not delivering properties so WHY are they going to change now? All that I can see happening is that we all end up paying more and more money to them and eventually we will end up without a property. Out of the many 100’s of investors, WHO has?

So I have taken the decision to move to another development as there is a local, reputable builder that is building a similar development in the same area which has ACTUALLY got workers on, has ACTUALLY got planning permission, will be completed this year and the builder has agreed to accept only the 60% that I would have paid ER as full payment on one of his properties, so this really was not a hard decision to make. I will have a property nearly identical to my original one “PURCHASED” or “NOT” from ER for my remaining money. I will have a contract direct with the builder, stage payments over the completion on a development set at build stages and that has got full due diligence. The biggest incentive though is that I am out of the ER trap.

Anyway I thought I would let you all know what I have found out and If after reading what has been said now and on my prior posts and want to take the same decision I have then PM me for more information or the builders direct contact details then I will be more than happy to help anyone get away from the ER trap.

G

gcole

Neil

Yet again you are taking this far too personal for a person who is reportedly not earning anything from all this.

As you stated we are all free to do with our money what we wish and I for certain am not about to give ER any more of my money. All I am doing like you is an alternative than to be caught up in the ER trap, and now it seems as though this trap may be yours as well. If not then accept the freedom of speech and allow people to choose for themselves what course of action to take.

Just be objecting and throwing accusations then it is you that is now showing their true colours, and as for the other statement then how stupid do you sound when you are saying that the planning permission was passed for 4 floors but now three and applying for 4????? Neil I have seen the planning permission and I know what I am talking about. All the Facts I have mentioned in my prior posts are just what they say and the more you fight against that the more you show that you have an ulterior motive.

Whenever anyone challenges the ER “BULL” then you are very very quick to defend them. Why if someone is coming to offer an alternative to throwing all their money into a big hole “ER”, an alternative that they will actually see something for their money why do you just object so severely?? One has to ask one’s self WHY?????

As for the other developer offering the swap including PB clients and not asking any more money, WHY is this a bad thing???? Surely if you were truly on the side of us then you would look at this as a possibility of getting people housed. BUT as I state above maybe YOU have now shown your true colours.

Neil please leave people to make their own mind up and stop trying to make it up for us by backing us into 1 corner where we cannot get out of unless we pay ER.

I have never attacked you personally, so please do not do the same for someone who is just offering and alternative.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

I am defending my 2 years work not El Riad and where I have evidence of wrongdoing I am trying to ensure people know who the real perpetrators are.

As for the building licence, I have said before but will repeat myself, the old licence was for ground and 4 floors, when El Riad took it back from the master agent they changed the outer building so had to reapply for the licence which was granted for ground plus 3 and they have to apply for the 4th once construction further along than it is now.

You and everyone else are free to put your money wherever you want but you have accused me of putting myself out there for getting people to swap and "my head is on the chopping block" etc... etc... I am just pointing out you are now doing exactly the same so if anything happens with your new project don't forget your head is on the chopping block.

I know the new master agent of your new project and I hope things work out because he seems a good guy and I want him to succeed where others have fallen.

One concern though and I have told him this myself, who did the due diligence?

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Shall we call it a truce and everyone now knows there are alternatives?

:shakehands:

G

gcole

Hi Neil

Just to make my side clear, I have never attacked you or your work, but I have to say that after looking trough a lot of your posts, especially when people have challenged ER’s methods, you have reared up like a caged dog to defend THEM and totally disregarded that all us investors are totally at our wits end with all the “BULL” ER come out with. The reason I said that you are putting your head on the chopping block is that you are now their spokesperson. People are listening to you and the information that is passed through you from ER, including all the lies and false promises.

I understand that you are doing your best but you have to listen to alternatives if TRULY you are on the side of the client, because from where I am standing and I guess a lot more people the same you are standing on ER side of the fence.

But just to reply to a few comments that you made, the licence on PB, I have seen the licence, I know exactly what it says and WHY would a master agent apply for planning, and WHY, IF originally 4 floors were originally granted were 3 only applied for, and WHY did all the sales plans and designs show 4 floors, when they were created by ER in the first place, the list goes on but you cannot get away from the fact that ER signed contracts and took payments on a development that STILL has not got the correct licence.

The thing is with me putting my head on the chopping block I have no problem with putting my head on the block as I am not advising people to invest with ER who on every development have problems and have such an atrocious track record. All I am saying to people is look at the facts and make your own decision if you want to continue giving money to these people.

As for a master agent, all investors would be signing direct with the builder and nothing to do with a master agent. And the due diligence you refer to has met all the necessary requirements and more, unlike some I could mention.

One thing I would like to know the answer to is are you saying that the money paid to ER was paid for the land?

And as for a truce, Neil there is no need for a truce, I have nothing against you, and I hope that you have nothing against me as all that I am trying to do is let people know that there are alternatives than continue giving money to a repeat offender.

G

gcole

Hi Neil

Just to clarify, YOU are the Moderator on HRG (Hurghada Residents association) blog site? In other words you are the person who accepts or denies posts allowed on there so due to that fact. WHY have my posts not been posted on the site

This is the post I was trying to put on there, and as you can see just giving fellow investors options, SO pray tell me WHY they have not been allowed????????????????

Dear All

After careful consideration over the past weeks and months I have not being able to get away from the facts that ER are just trying to extract as much money from investors in any underhanded way possible with no real sight that we will ever get a property legal or not legal. I have decided that I am not going to continue giving ER any more of my hard earned money.

I think I have explained all the reasons (FACTS) why I have come to this decision and if you wish to see them please follow these links:

http://www.propertyforum.com/forum/egypt-property/16755-pyramids-beach-owners-thread-26.html

Web World Property - Pyramids Beach Hurghada - Page 72

The main fact is, ER is a repeat offender in taking money and not delivering properties so WHY are they going to change now? All that I can see happening is that we all end up paying more and more money to them and eventually we will end up without a property. Out of the many 100’s of investors, WHO has?

So I have taken the decision to move to another development as there is a local, reputable builder that is building a similar development in the same area which has ACTUALLY got workers on, has ACTUALLY got planning permission, will be completed this year and the builder has agreed to accept only the 60% that I would have paid ER as full payment on one of his properties, so this really was not a hard decision to make. I will have a property nearly identical to my original one “PURCHASED” or “NOT” from ER for my remaining money. I will have a contract direct with the builder, stage payments over the completion on a development set at build stages and that has got full due diligence. The biggest incentive though is that I am out of the ER trap.

Anyway I thought I would let you all know what I have found out and If after reading what has been said now and on my prior posts and want to take the same decision I have then PM me for more information or the builders direct contact details then I will be more than happy to help anyone get away from the ER trap.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Just to update the posts have been approved on the other forum.

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
3 Years on and Lotus Breeze has only just started on the inside of the building. This is still the least expensive part of the project and the years are rolling on.
What will be the state of play when real money has to be thrown at this project.

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Important notice :

In bringing the truths to the forums, agents and master-agents are now being banned from posting anything derogatory about El Riad.

Fortunately this Overseas Property Community Forum is not owned, run or censored by the Dersert Pearl office team of El Riad in Hurghada as they have done with their WebWorldProperty forum.

It will be noticed by owners and readers of both forums now that I, Alan Cockayne of Coralife-Style Consultants, can no longer advise owners on WWP because I have pushed Mohamed and Yasser into such a corner they deem fit to gag me and my associates.

It came to a head when I stated that all the coffee-shops and resturant /bars as well as gymnasiums in the Suleder Project were actually El Riad's and property owners money was used to obtain them, while most owners still wait for completed units and contracts.

To summarise...... El Riad are panicking because they know an association of International Agents are taking them to court to demand where client monies were spent.

I will of course continue to post comments on this and other forums to keep all El Riad investors in a position to follow proceedings. If that is fine by this Administrator?

Regards.

Alan.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gcole

In bringing the truths to the forums, agents and master-agents are now being banned from posting anything derogatory about El Riad.

Fortunately this Overseas Property Community Forum is not owned, run or censored by the Dersert Pearl office team of El Riad in Hurghada as they have done with their WebWorldProperty forum.

It will be noticed by owners and readers of both forums now that I, Alan Cockayne of Coralife-Style Consultants, can no longer advise owners on WWP because I have pushed Mohamed and Yasser into such a corner they deem fit to gag me and my associates.

It came to a head when I stated that all the coffee-shops and resturant /bars as well as gymnasiums in the Suleder Project were actually El Riad's and property owners money was used to obtain them, while most owners still wait for completed units and contracts.

To summarise...... El Riad are panicking because they know an association of International Agents are taking them to court to demand where client monies were spent.

I will of course continue to post comments on this and other forums to keep all El Riad investors in a position to follow proceedings. If that is fine by this Administrator?

Regards.

Alan.

Hi Alan

Funny you say this, I today have also been censored on WWP. I can only guess that this has been done as I agreed with an Agent (nomorehotels) about his information that he posted and the questions he asked about the Lotus Breeze development and the amount of funds ER had received and not spent on the development. just like the same questions should be asked about all ER developments.

The Admin of WWP and ER sympathizers did not like this so this must be why I have been censored. so this means that the forum is not a public free speech forum and is only there to manipulate the information in favor of its possible owners El Riad. in turn manipulating clients to do what they want.

I also thank Overseas Property Community for allowing the freedom of speech that is needed to ensure that all investors have the privilege of obtaining all the true facts enabling us to make the right decision for us not one that we are engineered into.

Many Thanks
Gcole

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Blame-game

Are you having a joke this forum has been the worsed at withholding and blocking facts wwd sigma er where all censored from information on them that might of helped the invester so they also must take some blame for where we are today.
Maybe the trouble was caused when owners were goaded by Sigma and WWD staff and El Riad sympathisers who belittled those who wanted a solution and the threads were stopped.

However, this forum Administration has kindly allowed reasonable debate and positive posts (providing they don't get out of hand).

And because we all know that 5 years scandal cannot be covered up any more. It took the Agencies to start proceedings this time, not the investors so it's not important readers contradict each other now..... Just read and watch this space.

Alan.

E

egyptianperson

Banned
Iraida

Are you having a joke this forum has been the worsed at withholding and blocking facts wwd sigma er where all censored from information on them that might of helped the invester so they also must take some blame for where we are today.
Ummmmm, let me think about that one for a nanosecond. yes, I can remember now posts removed about IRAIDA and their projects. How can honest and decent future investors investigate any possible problems with a company if all the negative reports are stopped. We are all told, quite rightly, to always research things. well that hasn't helped some owners with this company IRAIDA. I am sure justice will be done; tick tock tick tock ---

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
IRAIDA's POSITION IN THE MARKET PLACE

Look everyone, this censorship issue is about directly naming people on forums. That would be defamation and possibly lead to a law-suit for the media and the ones who named them.

However, in Iraidas's case their integrity has already been compromised by their own Egyptian press, that has openly stated the owners of Iraida Oasis resorts are guilty of professional misconduct. And as such I can place the evidence on this and other forums to explain what Mr. Ehab Abd-Alazeem Abd-Aljaleel Shahwan and his wife have been complicit of. Which, as proof cannot be deemed libelous.

That information will be placed in the Oasis Marina thread accordingly.

Alan.

Last edited:
A

anokayperson

Banned
where do we start looking for more details on them alan. you said the marina thread. Is there any good news from the iraida people.

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
IRAIDA situation

where do we start looking for more details on them alan. you said the marina thread. Is there any good news from the iraida people.
Nope..... I will have the real and full documented information on here, OPF in due course.

First, I have to verify the facts from my Egypt lawyer this evening and we will be regularly posting them on the Iraida thread to keep the company on their toes. However, I can tell you Sharwan is hiding from you at the moment.

Alan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.