ad

Looking to invest in Panama city Panama?

P

Pantelis

Hello everyone,

My name is Pantelis, i work in real estate here in Panama city Panama, i am originally from Montreal Quebec. Real estate has been part of my life starting when i was just a kid. My family has been in the business since i was little. They taught me the ropes on how to buy real estate and how to manage it. I moved to Panama almost 3 years ago and started to study the market here. In the end i decided i wanted to pursue it as a career. I also have friends and family here in Panama who also helped me understand the tricks of the trade here in Panama. I look forward to meeting investors and other real estate agents from other places to further expand my knowledge and exchange ideas and information. Also i can help people whom are interested in purchasing real estate here in Panama but don't know or that are unsure about the market.

Why invest in Panama?

- Prices per square meter are relatively lower versus other paces i have seen.
-Strong economic growth.
-Most property's have a 20 year tax exemption, depending on the year they were built.
-Lower cost of living.
-Panama is the central hub of the Americas
-Rentals yield approximately 8% Roi
-Panama was ranked one of the freest economy's.

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi @Pantelis and welcome to the forum!

I'll move your post to the relevant section I hope that's ok as it's a specific area...

We look forward to hearing more about your experiences, deals and knowledge about buying real estate in Panama!

Welcome!

P

Panama Realtor

My name is Panama Realtors, We work in real estate here in Panama city Panama. We provide Rental and sale property in Panama you can go through with this given link.