Looking In Berlin - Advice on Schoeneberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DrQ

Hi - I am looking for some advice as to the best areas to buy apartments in Berlin (upto £100K) - could anyone advise me as to whether Schoeneberg, Charlottenberg & Wilmersdorf have any investment potential?

A

Andrew - Alpha

Berlin Areas

Hi Dr Q

These areas certainly do have investment merit and have already been seeing strong capital appreciation. The downside is that because of this yields have been compressed (generally trail behind price moves by 18 months or so) so it’s difficult when looking at single apartments to find an apartment that will wash its own face.

If you were to buy in bulk e.g. a package of apartments or an entire block you would get a better price per square meter and therefore a higher yield. You would need to commit more capital (1m euros +).

For single apartments Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichain and Kruezburg make more sense.

We have just released a new project in Prenzlauer berg of one and two bed apartments. If you’d like to see details send me a private message.

Hope I’ve been some help,

Kind regards,

Andrew Stanley
Alpha Real Estate Investments

D

DrQ

Appreciated

Thanks very much for the advice Andrew. I am very interested in Berlin. I will get back to you on the other areas you mention as 1 mill Euros is a bit out of my current price range!

B

Butaux

Berlin

Berlin is the cheapest city in Europe for the moment. capital I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.