Looking For US Based Agents/Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
kedisg

kedisg

Our Real Is Estate Company Based In Alhaurin El Grande In Andalucia Spain . We are currently looking at increasing our locations that we offer to our clients and would be interested in making contact with any agents or developers who would be interested in forming a partnership where we would be able to offer US properties to our clients.

It is our intention to eventually open an office in the US to offer both US property and other worldwide locations .

Any ideas or suggestions on how best we could move forward into the US and Canadian Markets would be very helpful

Jim Mackie
Kedi Star Group S.L.

KofiLGS

KofiLGS

Our Real Is Estate Company Based In Alhaurin El Grande In Andalucia Spain . We are currently looking at increasing our locations that we offer to our clients and would be interested in making contact with any agents or developers who would be interested in forming a partnership where we would be able to offer US properties to our clients.

It is our intention to eventually open an office in the US to offer both US property and other worldwide locations .

Any ideas or suggestions on how best we could move forward into the US and Canadian Markets would be very helpful

Jim Mackie
Kedi Star Group S.L.
Kedsig,

I have some information on how to penetrate the United States market that will help you. I sent you a PM.

S

sugarmaple

US Broker -

Good evening; I am a broker in Vermont (New England area)--area is well known as a four-season state; major ski resorts, lakes region(s); many second homeowners/investors; large land parcels and the like.

Perhaps you can provide me with more information about your company?

On another note, I had the pleasure of vacationing in so Spain a few years ago; Seville, Rhonda, through to Gilbraltar....I fell in love with the area and the country.

Have you been to New England?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Amy S. Messina

Jim Mackie
Kedi Star Group S.L.

S

sugarmaple

Hi sugarmaple, I own a very successful Alpine Property business in the UK and already sell in Colorado as well as Switzerland, France and Canada. Would be interested in discussing possibilities with you in your area as we are looking to expand our portfolio of Alpine Properties into further areas of the USA and Canada?

Hope this might be of interest and look forward to hearing from you (not sure how to send a private msg).
Hi Steve, I attempted to send you my email address but was not successful for some reason.. ...do you want to send me yours, if you can?

S

sugarmaple

VT

Hi Jim, there is more than one Jim Mackie on Facebook....
A

hi amy
yes please send me your email addy or if you are on facebook you can find me on there User name Jim Mackie

Status
Not open for further replies.