Looking for the right investment

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jorgio12

I think You right (go west and dubaiboy)with your understanding of what going to happan in JVS and I also think it is very good place to invest.

also thank you go west for your help and guidance.
you really find me some good property deal and i will definatly work with you again

G

Go West

I think You right (go west and dubaiboy)with your understanding of what going to happan in JVS and I also think it is very good place to invest.

also thank you go west for your help and guidance.
you really find me some good property deal and i will definatly work with you again
Nothing but my pleasure, it is always feels good to help other people to make money throgh the right investment.
Yours
Erez

D

dpc

DPC are u sure JVS will have hospitals and schools?what concerns me about this area is how rentable it is?it seems to be mainly residential with few commercial properties whereas DSO,Media City for example will have many workers to rent to.I have looked at investing here but its a minefield,so many projects its difficult to know which building to buy into.
Hi DoBuy, the facilities are master planned by Nakheel. It will definitely have two international schools, a hospital, a veterinary clinic, shopping malls, parks, football pitch, cricket pitch, Metro station and a tramline for the area. Thats why I think this is will be such a great area for investment and rental, and I think its so undervalued. Once completed, it will be hugely popular and prices will shoot up, rentals will be in very high demand as there are very few communities so well planned (apart from the very expensive Emirate Hills areas).

R

Roshan

Hi DoBuy, the facilities are master planned by Nakheel. It will definitely have two international schools, a hospital, a veterinary clinic, shopping malls, parks, football pitch, cricket pitch, Metro station and a tramline for the area. Thats why I think this is will be such a great area for investment and rental, and I think its so undervalued. Once completed, it will be hugely popular and prices will shoot up, rentals will be in very high demand as there are very few communities so well planned (apart from the very expensive Emirate Hills areas).
Rentals in International city will be dominated by the middle to lower segment of the market. Hence rentals will have to be on par with the budgets each tenant has in mind.

Regards

Roshan

J

jorgio12

looking for freehold office space up to 1.8 mil dirham preferably pre launch anyehere that is good investment please send me a private massage thanks.

A

ash210977

hi there
i m interested in buying properties in pre launch. can any one help me on this.
thanks

A

ash210977

hi there
thanks

J

jorgio12

hi there
thanks
Hi go west
thank you again for your help
and ash if you want help go with this guy he rely kno dubai and good investment he made me good money i can tell you more if you want to email me on [email protected]

G

Go West

hi there
thanks
thanks jorgio for your reference...
the most important advice i can give you is : don't just go with anyone make your full research and make sure it is a good deal in a good location.
sometimes pre-launches are more expansive than a re-sell so you need to check it out.
it is all depends on your budget to what area you will be able to invest in..
good luck
Erez

Status
Not open for further replies.