ad

Looking for some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mathew74

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and it looks like there's a lot of people that know a lot about real estate, so I figured I'd give this a try...

I'm a junior in college, and I'm looking for a summer internship in commercial real estate investing and development. I've always found investing in and developing properties to be interesting, so I want to get some experience as it may be a potential career someday (note: I'm not looking for a position as a real estate agent).

I've spent a ridiculous amount of time contacting commercial real estate firms that I found on the web, but I have not gotten a positive response from anyone. Can anyone give me any leads? Does anyone know of any firms (big or small) with internship programs, paid or unpaid? Anyone want to take me in as cheap or even free labor???

I'm pretty flexible with location, but I'd prefer to be in the Northeast (NYC, Boston, Philly, PA, NJ). Any information is helpful; the internship search process is so frustrating.

A

andrew47

How are you approaching them?

I think part of the problem is they're extremely busy. Having an "intern" follow them around or be around in the office might just be a pain in the rear to them.

Keep trying though. If that's what you want to do, keep plugging away. When you get a "no" - treat it as a stepping-stone to your next YES.

Prove to yourself that you can do it. If you turn up with no results, try something different. You can visit www getrealrei.com. You can join the website and can get the real estate strategies to investors of all different levels. Do not give up. See how she turned her self from a housewife to a millionaire.

C

coolhandluke121360

check with ur major hotel chains as they are constantly growing into bigger markets and would love someone who is willing to learn and get paid for learning. They will eventually train u to work for them. Try Mariott, Hilton, and maybe Blackstone Group. These Hoteliers would love an upcoming individual who can learn their system and not bring bad habits to the table, ok. Good Luck

H

Hanna-Immo

Looking for some help

Hi,

We are an Real Estate Company in Hungary.

Please get in contact with us ,We could talk about a job in our Agency.

Regards Anne

johnsario

johnsario

Can anyone send me details about the major real estate developers and agencies in the Commonwealth of Northern Marianas Islands (CNMI)? If so I would really appreciate it! thanks.

johnsario

johnsario

P.S. I also need details about the major real estate companies in Japan and Guam if anyone happens to have them, please get in touch. Thanks.

johnsario

johnsario

Why invest in real estate in the Philippines?

The Philippines is on the verge of a phenomenal future

The Philippine currency has reached a 5-year high in 2007 and continues to be strong and resilient, fortified by the economic management of the current administration.

We are on the verge of the biggest real estate boom in history, set to totally eclipse the 1997 Asian crisis, and fueled by money from Filipino Expatriates, foreign investment, and a strong and bullish economy.

Among the 25 priority infrastructure projects expected for completion by 2010 are the LRT line 1 to NAIA, the P21-billion Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway, the P6.9-billion Subic Port development the P1.3-billion North Expressway-South Luzon Expressway connection via C-5 Project, and the Edsa Rehabilitation Project. Six of the major projects are set to be completed by March 2007.

The Philippine Stock exchange hit a nine-year record in 2006, opened in 2007 some 30 percent higher, and continues to be strong.

The overall business climate is upbeat and industry leaders and CEOs perceive that 2007 and 2008 will be even better.

The Philippines has emerged a strong second to India in the global outsourcing market. In 2006, it recorded $3.6 billion in earnings, a 50-percent jump from 2005. By 2010 it is expected to earn as much as $12.2billion.

Big outsourcing players in the U.S. such as Sykes Enterprises, Convergys, PeopleSupport Inc, Accenture, and eTelecare Global solutions have already set up headquarters in the Philippines, and Dell computers recently opened a contact center and is on schedule to open a second one this year. The Philippines is becoming a much preferred option as it has stronger cultural ties to the United States than India, and it is expected to catch up and even overtake India as market leader.

Remittances from Filipino Expatriates have grown to over $1.2billion dollars a month!

A surging demand for real estate is expected to sustain a continued surging growth of the Property industry.

The current economic managers of the country have remained steadfast in pursuing a blueprint for an economically prosperous future.
- by Mr. Noel Pura

If you want to know more about investing in philippine real estate. please contact me at

+639272807177
or just search my name --->> "John Sario" in google

Status
Not open for further replies.