Looking for small joint venture opportunities

Nick-C

Nick-C

Hello,

New here. First post. :)

I'm a 4x landlord and have done a couple of flips but over 10 years ago, so I'm a bit rusty. I have cash to invest and so I'm looking for a small project to invest in on a profit share basis, where i don't have to get my hands too dirty (just don't have the time anymore).

There are a couple of companies I've found that do this on larger scale such as:(moderated)Large scale meaning they crowdfund multi-million flat developments etc. I'm considering this (if you know of any similar platforms please let me know),but ideally i'd like to find something along these lines, but on on a much smaller scale. (i.e one house, converted into flats) with a small group partners, turnaround in 6 months or so (the larger operators projects tend to be > 18 months which is a bit long for my taste).

If anyone know's of any platforms, groups or companies that work on this smaller scale, would be interested in hearing about them.

If anyone has a project in mind and is looking for investment (on a profit share basis),that would be of interest too.

To clarify I'm not looking to invest in development loans, but profit-share deals.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dora Wi

Hi and welcome! I hope you will find what you are looking for here.