Looking for property to buy in Dubai

A

Alshabi

Hi,
I am planning to buy a villa in Dubai to live in with the family...I am a UAE national, but going through the huge number of ADs on the net, I became confused on which project has the best quality and best management? I know that Emaar got the best properties, but what about the rest? I am confused between The Villa, Mudon, Jumeirah Village and Arabian ranches, in addition to the Green Community which I found has the best villas with regards to size and design comparing to price, but what makes me worried about this project is that its for UP which I doubt their quality as a management. Meanwhile I believe the entrance and exit from this project is diffucult.
I really appreciate your feedback and I would love to hear from those living in The Green Community, Silicon Oasis, The Villa and Mudon in Specific.

Thanking you in advance,

D

Dennis Cortez

Hi Alshabi, there is a new villa promotion from DAMAC only for UAE nationals. You pay 30% in 2 years and 70% payable in 15 years. I'm sure this is in Akoya and near Silicon Oasis. However, with regards to the location you've mentioned above, JVC and JVT is a bit more strategic place. Green community and Arabian Ranches are both good by the way for family villas! hope this helps.

Z

Zishan M. Khan

Hi Alshabi,
I'm just in the process of moving into the Mudon 4 BR villa. I'm totally upgrading it, by the way. The community is ready and has all the facilities that you would expect frm DP.
My reason for selecting Mudon was value for money. It's a new community and still coming up, so I paid substantially lower than what I would have paid for a similar villa in Arabian Ranches, which is right across the road.
Arabian ranches on the other hand is fully developed with schools, parks and ofcourse the golf course.
The villa, I've never really liked. It's taking way to long to get developed and still has a long way to go. The plot sizes are huge though.
So, in my opinion if the choice is between The Green Community, Silicon Oasis, The Villa and Mudon, my votes are for Mudon.

Last edited by a moderator: