Looking for Palm Jebel Ali Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shaheryar

Hi,

I have a direct client looking for a garden home in Palm Jebel Ali. Please reply or PM me with details. Middle fronds preferred with low premiums.

Cash Buyer.

Thanks!
Tanya

Hi Tanya,

I dont post here alot, but I have one at around 50% premium direct from the owner :), we can probably negotiate it a bit.

Do get in touch with me
qaiser dot shaheryar at gmail dot com

A

adil100

Palm Jumeirah offer

Adil100. can you tell me what is the payment plan for your Palm Jumeirah apartment and what would be the completion date as it is realy strange for Nakheel 10-10/80, I'll be waiting for your reply.
Thanks a lot in advance
Hi there Dubai one, the completion date for these Palm Jumeirah apartments is 2010. And the payment plan for them is 20%80%. Basically 10% plus 5% premium is payable now..then 10% payable after 6 months..and the rest of 80% upon completion. Im sure nothing could really beat this payment plan and geting your own apartment on the iconic island on such a payment plan im sure is worth it.This offer is not out in the open so may be that is why it might sound strange to you. I have only a limited 2-3 bedroom apartments left, most of them are sold out so let me know if you are seriously interested.So you want any further details let me know but decide quickly. Thanks.
Adil.

D

DAYFox

Hi there Dubai one, the completion date for these Palm Jumeirah apartments is 2010. And the payment plan for them is 20%80%. Basically 10% plus 5% premium is payable now..then 10% payable after 6 months..and the rest of 80% upon completion. Im sure nothing could really beat this payment plan and geting your own apartment on the iconic island on such a payment plan im sure is worth it.This offer is not out in the open so may be that is why it might sound strange to you. I have only a limited 2-3 bedroom apartments left, most of them are sold out so let me know if you are seriously interested.So you want any further details let me know but decide quickly. Thanks.
Adil.
I am interested in this offer! I will be in Dubai shortly so we could arrange everything! Please send me all details right away to [email protected]
thx very much!

K

kul

Hi Tanya

i have some villas available on the palm if your client is still looking please email me on:

kulbirsingh001 at msn dot com

or call me on 07826959076

thanks
Kul

A

adil100

Palm jebel ali at 15% premium

Hi,

I have a direct client looking for a garden home in Palm Jebel Ali. Please reply or PM me with details. Middle fronds preferred with low premiums.

Cash Buyer.

Thanks!
Tanya
Hello, i have a garden home in palm jebel ali, very desperate seller, wants to close deal any moment, he is throwing it away at 15% premium, it is an amazing amazing deal, if you or any one is interested, plz let me know asap, wont stay for long, will send details once you show interest, thanks.

E: devilinthetown at hotmail dot com

P: 00923004364393

D

dubai freelancer

Hi,

I might have someone interested, if you can PM me the details I will check and let you know.

Thanks!
Tanya

Hello, i have a garden home in palm jebel ali, very desperate seller, wants to close deal any moment, he is throwing it away at 15% premium, it is an amazing amazing deal, if you or any one is interested, plz let me know asap, wont stay for long, will send details once you show interest, thanks.

E: devilinthetown at hotmail dot com

P: 00923004364393

Status
Not open for further replies.