Looking for new property.

L

Laura113

Hello, I am looking for new property in UAE. Can someone please help?

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Laura113

First of all welcome to the forum.

What kind of property are you looking for and do you have a price range in mind?

Regards,

Mark

K

kradhank

Hi administrator
If i am a premium member, can i give details about any property to sell laura113

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
No sorry. Premium membership entitles you to advertise in the classified section but not to advertise or tout for business on the main discussion forums.

Regards
Veronica

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Kradhank

As my colleague has confirmed, and I clarified in my emails to you, it is against forum rules to openly tout for business. If you are a premium member you can list your properties in the relevant property sales/rental sections. You can also add a link to your website in your signature.

We should be grateful if you would abide by the forum rules as they are the same for everyone.

Regards,

Mark

A

aazim

Hi Laura,

Just log on to Etisalat Yellowpages.ae. There you will find the list of all real estate agents and consultants in Dubai, UAE. Directly connect to the agents or property owners.

If you find something new please share ..

A

azanali

Much of the real estate in Abu Dhabi has been focused around Abu Dhabi Island, with projects such as Reem Island, Al Raha Beach, Saadiyat and Lulu Islands garnering attention and investor interest.

P

perfectchoice

Dubai property market is very slow now. Waiting for when it will be boom .

C

corywaddoups

Which type of property are you looking for?

You can hire a real estate agent or search new properties with the help of online listing sites.

S

Sunita Sharma

Have you considered the property finder in UAE.
They help alot. As these tools take the details of the price range and region we want the property in. Also they tell us the exact status of the property , for example, if the property is ready for possession or an Ongoing project

M

mischa

what kind of premium member ship...? any packages in premium membership..?

B

bin_3loush

you can checkout a new app called bayut. its a real estate app featuring uae properties. or dubizzle, propertyfinder & waseet appss. hope this helps

K

kadirayoobuae

There are many channels you can use if you want to buy a new property in UAE. If you don't want to hire a realtor, there are many home buying and selling websites out there. Make sure you check a home that has pictures listed in it. Social media channels like Facebook can also be used to buy a home in the UAE. You can search for various groups out there.

R

RamseyWlop

When my wife and I were on vacation in Dubai - this city seemed fabulously rich to us. Especially since we were renting a luxury villa . We were very happy about our trip.

H

Hamnaj

Yes, you said it right. Living in Dubai is a bit costly compared to other countries.

I

Ishan

Hey!
Finding the right property in UAE can be a daunting task for many as there is so much to choose from. To start off you must first decide on a budget and a preferred location. Look up various website such as propertyfinder and propertyeportal to help you understand about the types of properties available and their costs.

S

Sonalia

Real estate can generate ongoing passive income and can be a good long-term investment if the value increases over time. You may even use it as a part of your overall strategy to begin building wealth. However, you need to make sure you are ready to start investing in real estate.