Looking for new property.

Discussion in 'UAE Property' started by Laura113, May 5, 2014.

1. Laura113

Laura113 New Member

Hello, I am looking for new property in UAE. Can someone please help?

2. totallyproperty

totallyproperty Administrator Staff Member

Hi Laura113

First of all welcome to the forum.

What kind of property are you looking for and do you have a price range in mind?

Regards,

Mark

3. kradhank

kradhank New Member

Hi administrator
    If i am a premium member, can i give details about any property to sell laura113

4. Veronica

Veronica Administrator

No sorry. Premium membership entitles you to advertise in the classified section but not to advertise or tout for business on the main discussion forums.

Regards
    Veronica

5. totallyproperty

totallyproperty Administrator Staff Member

Hi Kradhank

As my colleague has confirmed, and I clarified in my emails to you, it is against forum rules to openly tout for business. If you are a premium member you can list your properties in the relevant property sales/rental sections. You can also add a link to your website in your signature.

We should be grateful if you would abide by the forum rules as they are the same for everyone.

Regards,

Mark

6. aazim

aazim New Member

Hi Laura,

Just log on to Etisalat Yellowpages.ae. There you will find the list of all real estate agents and consultants in Dubai, UAE. Directly connect to the agents or property owners.

If you find something new please share ..

7. azanali

azanali New Member

Much of the real estate in Abu Dhabi has been focused around Abu Dhabi Island, with projects such as Reem Island, Al Raha Beach, Saadiyat and Lulu Islands garnering attention and investor interest.

8. perfectchoice

perfectchoice New Member

Dubai property market is very slow now. Waiting for when it will be boom .

9. corywaddoups

corywaddoups New Member

Which type of property are you looking for?

You can hire a real estate agent or search new properties with the help of online listing sites.

10. anshu_22

anshu_22 New Member

In which emirate you looking for property ?

11. Sunita Sharma

Sunita Sharma New Member

Have you considered the property finder in UAE.
    They help alot. As these tools take the details of the price range and region we want the property in. Also they tell us the exact status of the property , for example, if the property is ready for possession or an Ongoing project

12. mischa

mischa New Member

what kind of premium member ship...? any packages in premium membership..?

13. bin_3loush

bin_3loush New Member

you can checkout a new app called bayut. its a real estate app featuring uae properties. or dubizzle, propertyfinder & waseet appss. hope this helps

14. kadirayoobuae

kadirayoobuae New Member

There are many channels you can use if you want to buy a new property in UAE. If you don't want to hire a realtor, there are many home buying and selling websites out there. Make sure you check a home that has pictures listed in it. Social media channels like Facebook can also be used to buy a home in the UAE. You can search for various groups out there.

15. RamseyWlop

RamseyWlop New Member

When my wife and I were on vacation in Dubai - this city seemed fabulously rich to us. Especially since we were renting a luxury villa . We were very happy about our trip.