Looking for investor or partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abm2762

4.7 acres (3hectares) 5 minutes from marrakech international airport. Please contact me for aditional information. Please only serious enquiries.

Thanks.

R

RedRak

hi abm, planning on investing in marrakech. can you email more info.
cheers

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi abm,

What type of investment are you looking at and how much?

A

abm2762

Hi Bahhate, sorry, the land is not for sale. Thanks:)

Hi awahee123,
since the land is amost across the street from the airport, I'm thinking about some type of "Inn". Something small to start with in the $100k plus price range. Thanks.

A

adilchaoui

5 Hectare is huge. I would suggest something like Palmerai (but smaller scale).
Please let me know

I

Investy

DUE DILLIGENCE;

A common way in which UK backers lose money is where the key onsite 'inside' partners have all invoices artifically increased and then pocket the difference.

Not saying there is any intention to manipulate investors here, but if I were investing I would want absolute clarity in the operating memorandum of agreement and for that to be bound by UK law and disputes to be settled in the UK only.

Honest genuine partners would have no issue with such an arrangement.

Another protection is for all works to be tendered to several suppliers well in advance and that all quotes have to be sent to the UK and then prices all agreed (as far as is practicable) up front. I would suggest UK partner representatives are also involved in sourcing suppliers such as architects.

A bonus structure for suppliers comming within budget and timeframes might also be worth consideration.

The suppliers would then be fed moneies gradually and contracts would seek to ensure no cost overruns were possible.

I know of 2 freinds who have both almost be caught out by this, luckily they spotted the over invoicing early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.