looking for business partner (Curitiba)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

taurus1977

My name is Thomas and I am moving to Curitiba, Paraná this summer. I am looking for a partner to start a real estate investment business.

I am looking for someone with the right mental attitude of making things happen. You might be another gringo like me who is having a hard time getting a job or figuring out what to do in Brazil. How much you know about buying and holding real estate is not as important as your attitude. Parttime or fulltime. I will provide what you need to know about this subject. I am determined to do this but with a business partner it would be a lot more fun.

Well feel free to contact me and let me share my vision with you.

I hope to hear from you.....

Roraimauk

Roraimauk

Looking For Business Partner In Brazil

Dear Thomas,

I read your post which is most timely. I am setting up a business consultancy in the UK with a music and record producer of some note to promote international property and Feng Shui, inter alia.

Love to discuss your business project as I have family in the property development world in the caribbean and in Brazil and have very good contacts. You could be a useful man on the ground to source investment property. I have family in the Brazilian Government and one of the brothers is married to a Brazilian architect. They both build and design houses in the caribbean.

Would be delighted to send you a copy of my CV if you are interested.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Chris

Cellphone : 44 for the UK 7964 321 517

My name is Thomas and I am moving to Curitiba, Paraná this summer. I am looking for a partner to start a real estate investment business.

I am looking for someone with the right mental attitude of making things happen. You might be another gringo like me who is having a hard time getting a job or figuring out what to do in Brazil. How much you know about buying and holding real estate is not as important as your attitude. Parttime or fulltime. I will provide what you need to know about this subject. I am determined to do this but with a business partner it would be a lot more fun.

Well feel free to contact me and let me share my vision with you.

I hope to hear from you.....

C

cliviahorton

Hello

I am brazilian, I live now in Orlando, FL
But I am moving to Curitiba soon, as well
I am looking for jobs/business opportunities

Lets talk and see how to make your business a great success in Curitiba !

Clivia

A

Antonio Raksa

Looking for partner

Hi Thomas,

I don't know if you still interested in this business, but I've been living in Curitiba for all my life. I am 30 years old, I am married. At present I am working as Accounter in an international company, but I would like to change my life.
I never worked with real state but I have attitude. I have friends that work in it.
But for a while I don't have money, but if I had I would be investing in real property. This kind of business have been growing a lot here in Curitiba.

So if you get interested, please give me an answer

Best Regards,

Antonio Cezar

G

goldenraf

Hi Thomas, my name is Ralph.
I moved to Curitiba 5 years ago, but I lived here previously. I invested in real state, there are serious opportunities for this business in Curitiba, the ROI is great.
I have contacts with realtors and contractors. I have designed and built houses before in Canada and needless to say there is much to be done here in order to maximize profit and avoid the traps of Brazilian bureaucracy and reduce the cost of the so called "Brazilian factor"
Unfortunately the prey is too big to act alone and a partnership could well be the right way to go.
I also have a good knowledge of accounting and fiscal policies in this area, and good accountants and lawyers to go with.

Feel free to contact me, I will more than pleased to offer my humble advice and comments.

[email protected]

C

chinner23

Hi Thomas,

I would love to hear more about your plans for a real estate business in Curitiba, I plan to leave Ireland in about a months time to go to Brazil and learn Portuguese and then hopefully get a job in the property game.

Let me know if you are interested

Best of luck

Patrick

A

Andreas Brazil Invest

Still in Brazil?

Dear Thomas,

are you still in Brazil / Curitiba?
I am Sao Paulo based and looking for business business opportunities
- income producing real estate.

Best regards,
Bernd