Looking for a townhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

London32

Hi guys

I'm looking to buy a townhouse / Villa (if this is what it's called) I need a 3 bedroom minimum and must be roomy with a swimming pool. I need it to move in asap.

Please can someone advice me which are the best areas and what the cost are? If someone has one for sale please can you let me know.

Thanks

Last edited:
G

georgihh

Hi guys

I'm looking to buy a townhouse (if this is what it's called) I need a 3 bedroom minimum and must be roomy with a swimming pool. I need it to move in asap.

Please can someone advice me which are the best areas and what the cost are? If someone has one for sale please can you let me know.

Thanks
Not many areas the price is 1 million $ +

D

dubister

Here is the list of villas you can consider buying and moving into right away. But as Georgih said, the cheapest 3br with swimming pool would run you around 4m AED. Anyways here iis a list I would recommend, they are the hottest ones, also relatively economical compared to multi million dollar mansions:

READY TOWNHOUSES
- Arabian Ranches
- Emirates Hills / Springs
- Uptown Mirdiff (99yr Leasehold)
- Green Community (99yr Leasehold)

READY APTS (3br available)
- Jumeirah Beach Residence
- Greens Apartments
- International City
- Dubai Marina

S

Sean@Phuket

Hi guys

I'm looking to buy a townhouse / Villa (if this is what it's called) I need a 3 bedroom minimum and must be roomy with a swimming pool. I need it to move in asap.

Thanks
Hi London32

My names Sean. I have a property you may be interested in:

1 villa at 'Dubai Waterfront' -around AED 8M

Please let me know if this is within your budget, and I will be delighted to forward further information for you.

Thank you and regards

Sean

S

spiral

villa at arabian ranches

hey London32
i have a villa in the arabian ranches that is slightly cheaper around the 5million AED mark

let me know if you are interested

naeemy2k at hotmail dot com

L

lih

Villa

Hi guys

Thanks

Hi London32,

We currently have villa's available in Dubai. Is there any area you are interested in ?

We are based near Liverpool Street so you can arrange an appointment if you would like to speak to someone face-to-face.

Regards

Nasser

LIH group

R

rasha1312

hi,
I have villa in Maedows independent villa 3 bedrooms + study with privet garden upgraded,
marbles woden floors ..... 6 million AED
AND ANOTHER VILLA IN ARABIAN RANCHES BUT ITS HUGE ONE 5 BEDROOMS 11,000 SQFT PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL AND PRIVATE LAND SCAPE 8,500,000 ONLY THE MARKET PRICE IS 9,000,000 AND MORE FOR THE SAME STYLE.
RASHA
rasha.mashni at gmail dot com

M

MyDamac

Banned
Townhouse in Victory Heights - Dubai Sports City

The town house is 2200 sqft bua
Its a 3 B/D + Maid

OP 3.5 MM
SP 4.1 MM

Construction started & scheduled to finish end of this year - however completion and handover is estimated in the first quarter of 2009.

Paid 90%

The current market price for the town houses in victory heights is 4.2MM - 4.5MM and prices are expected to pick up after the Citiscape 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.