Looking for a real estate agent in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mambo

I am looking for a real estate agent in Dubai to place some apartments for sale. I currently have three and expect to have another 15 over the coming months. Is there anybody there who can help?

Thanks
Raymon

M

mbilalr

Hello Raymon,

Contact me at 050 390 6035 or bilal {at} ppdubai dot net

I will give you our detail, we are Real estate agents In Dubai for the Past 4 Years. with the name Proper Property.
Feel free to contact me.

thanks
Bilal

S

Sohail Nayani

Property Pulse

Dear
Sohail Nayani
Property Pulse
056 605 2207

Raymond Kuceli

Raymond Kuceli

Hi My name is Raymond Kuceli we are starting up Madania Real Estate we will be new but have great back up support and also experience. Call me on 0505530739.

M

mcjidim

I am looking for a real estate agent in Dubai to place some apartments for sale. I currently have three and expect to have another 15 over the coming months. Is there anybody there who can help?

Thanks
Raymon
I am not an agent but we are Consultants. We may be interested to buy it from you or act as an agent for your properties if it appeals us

You may mail me at iimz at hotmail dot com

Raymond Kuceli

Raymond Kuceli

Raymon

I have put you on our database are you aware of the changes in relation to acting as an agent in Dubai as of the 1st Novemebr 2008. All agents need to be registered and all secondary sales will be going through the Lands department and will require specific documentation for the process to occur all brokers and brokerages need to be RERA approved and registered even over seas agents.

M

Maha_elali

Thanks
Raymon
Dear Raymon,

I am an agent in Dubai. I would be pleased to sell your properties.

Feel free to contact me.

971 50 9100913

Regards,

Maha

D

doreal2

Banned
Dear Raymon,

I am an agent in Dubai. I would be pleased to sell your properties.

Feel free to contact me.

971 50 9100913

Regards,

Maha
dear all
I've a property that i'd like to ell for 0% badrah 2
call me i'm direct owner
050 3765344

D

dubailoans

Hi,

If you need to get finance for these properties I can help. I am a UK qualified mortgage consultant.

We have strong relationships with 12 of the major banks here in Dubai and have exclusive rights to offer a mortgage of 90% LTV.

Please get in touch if you need my assistance. My telephone no. is 050 951 5665.

F

fam_mousa

Dear Raymon

I'm an owner of the 2 bedroom apt. Waterfront Al Badrah Phase 2 by Nakheel. Build up area 1072 sft.
selling at 8% premium.
Please don't hesitate to contact me for the further information.
Mr. Fayez Al Mousa

Status
Not open for further replies.