Looking for a partener in marrakech!

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackzitoun

blackzitoun

Hi there!and..happy new year!!
Coming to Morocco since 25 years,three months a year and totaly living in the country since five years,i'm owning a riad in Marrakech,dar najat,the only guest house with a real african vibe and decoration in Morocco and supposed to be"the coolest riad in Marrakech",not the best..as you can find accommodations really incredible which can be more than 1000 euro a night..but we're doing a good job without beeing pretentious!
The place is five mn from jemaa el fna with a car acces fifteen meters from the riad and a secure parking which is really important too for guests.
The guest house dar najat is really successfull.
Any way,i would need an english talking partener to increase with buying an other riad just ten meters from dar najat and the idear would be to open a spa with swimming pool(10 by 4 meters) which would be really unique in the medina(old town).
the place i would like to buy is 170 meters and when you see other spas working in the medina,i can say,it's a good business..
More or less 1000 euro/day of ca for poor places or with a really bad location with out car acces and with out swimming pool.
Would be a design place where with the greatest attention of details&service to give the tourists even staying in other places than dar najat for sure the pleasure to have a great experience of relaxation and very near at the opposite of places outside of the town.
All riads and hotels in Marrakech will be glad to send custemers with a contribution or commissiion if you preferand specialy as easy to reach with the car acces and as very near from jemaa el fna.
I need a perfect english talking partenner(which is not my case as you may be saw..!)as our custemers are 80% anglosaxons.
You can if interested,first thave a look at our place,riad dar najat

Sincerely yours,oliver.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.