Lookin 2BHK Flats

webinravi

webinravi

I am looking a 2 BHK flat in Delhi NCR. My investment budget is 24 Lac. Flat should have 2 bathrooms + one study room + park facing. There should parking facilities for car and Bike both. It should be near from main road. Necessary facilities should be there; like Hospital, Children park, Play School, swimming pool and Gym. Please suggest me for best deal.

R

ranjankumar12

If you are planning to buy an appartment then 1 bhk apartments in mohali offer you wide range of amazing options for a comfortable and peaceful living and you can also make a choice as per your requirements and needs.

R

RafaelJames

2 BHK Flat

I think you may find a flat according to your need & budget in Raj Nagar Extension and may be also in Ekdant Rawal Residency, Greater Noida.

R

rahul kohli

Hi if you want to buy flats at Raj Nagar extension is the best option you can check this link for more information -https://goldendreamproperty.com/index.php

M

maanpreets258

I am also looking at 2bhk but In Gurugram nearby the IT park.

R

rahul kohli

Is it worth to purchase 2 bhk flats in Greater Noida ?

Elite framework
Emergency clinics with current offices and many great schools are available in Noida Extension. Office spaces are coming up quickly and drawing in many large organizations. Subsequently, top of the line foundation is a significant motivation to purchase a 2 bhk flats in Greater Noida