Living Room Interior Design

Discussion in 'General Property Investment Discussion' started by Nichol08, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Nichol08

Nichol08 New Member

Hi, I want to know the details on living room interior design so i like to get the details on some of the reputed interior designer companies in UAE, anyone can suggest me to prefer a right person.

2. raceryzf

raceryzf New Member

you can google the company names where you ll find plenty of name and also review. go through those reviews and you ll find out which is the best

3. paulkevin

paulkevin New Member

Hi webmaster,
    please tell me brief about the interior designing. I want to be an interior designer presently i have a real estate property management business i want to switch.
    So please help me.
    Thank you

4. Alexei

Alexei New Member

Their are many interior designer in UAE.
    Algebra is in first position. If you want great interior design then go for that.
    other are:
    Elegant interior designer
    Immersion interior designer
    KPS interior designer
    Try these also.

5. easyloans

easyloans New Member

To know anything about interior designing you can search it on internet as it best and easy to do.

6. AdityaRaghav

AdityaRaghav New Member

You can get a lot of designers out there. Only thing just go through the works done by them, if possible visit the places where they have done interior work and all. You will get a brief idea about things done by them.

7. Jane Britan

Jane Britan New Member

Search google and you will get all the good companies.

8. Judith Beilby

Judith Beilby Member Premium Member

I apologise if this site is not available in UAE but I regularly reference a brilliant site called Houzz.com where interior designers and architects promote their work in stunning image galleries. You can browse by interior style and they also have a forum where you can post you interior design problems and get advice from professionals for free.
    Hope this helps.

9. sergerybrin

sergerybrin Member

If you really want to get details about interior designer companies then you can do google is best way to search it out.You will get many of the names for the designers companies in UAE.

10. Alg2016

Alg2016 New Member

With busy lives full of family, friends and work, our bedroom is oftentimes the place we go to relax and escape everyday life. When done right, a bedroom is a stress-free private sanctuary full of soothing colors, comfortable bedding and plush pillows. Setting that tone is often a challenge, especially when kids often take precedence, but a quick makeover can easily transition even the most in-trouble space.If you belongs to UAE there are many company Provides Interior Design.But i am strongly Recommended "<moderated>".

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016