ad

Little help - Gumtree/Ebay?

L

LisaLoops

Hey guys,

I've been searching over the internet for an answer to this but can't find any deffinitive answer.

Hope I don't come off wrong registering and straight away asking a question but any answers would be much appreciated!

The idea has arisen that we should be advertising properties we rent out on Gumtree and eBay. Now Gumtree I can sort of see being worthwhile but does anyone have any experience in exactly how worthwhile? Is eBay even a possibility if it is only renting?

We rent bussiness offices if that makes any difference!

Many thanks for any help on this :)

Lisa

L

LisaLoops

33 views and no replies :( nobody have any thoughts on this?

kaz101

kaz101

Hi Lisa,

Have you seen any other rentals on Ebay? I would have thought that Ebay was for buying and selling and not for renting?

Like you say I can see it working on gumtree but I don't get Ebay either.

Cheers,
Karen

J

jcamorgan

FYI: eBay bought Gumtree about four years ago but I know that's not an answer to your question!

Gumtree made itself big by offering house shares and rentals to London's antipodean and South African community. All posts were moderated to keep the standard high, although I'm not sure if that is still the case.

Gumtree would be great for you to advertise, but I reckon eBay would be a waste of time. How many people would really start looking for offices to rent on eBay? The furniture maybe...