List out the top Builders in india?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JenniferKelly

The Wadhwa Group is one of the leading name in the real estate. There are various residential and commercial projects by this group at various places of Mumbai like Thane, Ghatkopar, Dadar, Andheri, Goregaon, Borivali, etc.

M

matthewkevin

How these top builders make their Finance Development for their project. If anyone know please share with me.

ihpuser

ihpuser

Hey Dhivakar,

Tanisha here and below are some top builders of India.

1. DLF
2. Unitech Real Estate
3. HDIL
4. Omaxe
5. Ambuja Realty Group
6. Oberoi Realty Group
7. Supertech
8. Ansal

V

vishwas

HI Dhivakar,

It depends on the area.

Mumbai
Hiranandani
Tata Housing
Lodha Group

Noida/NCR

DLF

Pune

Dreams Group
ABIL

A

ayushikapoor

Titanium heights is one of the foremost name in the real estate. Famous for building luxurious yet affordable apartments with secure locale.

E

exemsat

Top Builders in Chennai

Here is the list of top builders in Chennai. Hope will be useful...

VGN Developers
Vijay Shanthi Builders
Appaswamy Real Estate
True Value Homes (TVH)

Y

yog choudhary

Hi,

I think it depends on areas as wel. Personally, I have heard gladsome testimonials from Umang Real Tech for their real estate development in India.

Thanks,
Yes i am satisfied with your Ayush, All the developers are categorized depending on the areas and states.
These developers has their best projects in Delhi NCR.
Supertech Pvt Ltd
Brigade Group
Puravankara Group
VP Spaces:
Laureate Buildwell:
Prestige Group:
Nimbus group:

K

kuldeep34

Hi guys, I am not sure if they are in the official list but my personal experience with Paras has been great as I have recently invested in their property Paras Seasons. So, would definitely recommend it to everyone.

A

aanyaachari

House Of Hiranandani
Raheja
Brigade
DLF
Hiranandani
Lodha
Godrej

K

kartiknoida

Banned
Here, top Most Indian Builder..
JP
Lotus
DLF
Unitech
HDIL
Omaxe
Ambuja

A

anniee

Top builders in India are:
Sobha
S.Promoters
COSMIC
Growhomes
vardhaman group of companies
poddar housing
D.P. Homes
Kolte patil
DS Max
Splendid group

H

highrise

ACC pioneered India's first commercial Ready Mixed Concrete (RMX) plant in Mumbai in 1994. Today, the RMX business is a separate company called ACC Concrete Limited and is one of the largest manufacturers of RMX in India. It has over 40 modern plants across major cities such as Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Delhi. Hyderabad, Goa, Pune and Ahmedabad.

ACC's pioneering efforts in introducing RMX along with the promotion of bulk cement handling facilities have refined the pace and quality of construction across Indian metropolitan cities.

A number of landmark structures in India's cities have been constructed using ACC Concrete - mega housing projects, townships, commercial complexes, factories, bridges, flyovers, roads and railways. Prestigious infrastructure projects like the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, the Indore-Dewas bypass, Kolkata and Delhi Metro Rail projects and bridges and flyovers in Mumbai have used ACC.

P

Pooja Pari

Top builders in India are:
Sobha
S.Promoters
COSMIC
Growhomes
vardhaman group of companies
poddar housing
D.P. Homes
Kolte patil
DS Max
Splendid group

In Bangalore I would consider the following as my knowledge is limited to the city alone: Sobha, Sowparnika, Hiranandani, Brigade and Prestige

S

shub141989aga

hi..
There are lots of top builders and medium builders who gives you flats and properties depending on your needs..

T

Tanujdubey

Banned
I feel Unnati Fortune Group should be included in the list of top builders in India, especially Delhi NCR. The group is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in Delhi NCR in the recent times. The projects offered by Unnati Fortune Group like 'The Aranya' and 'Unnati World' are based on world class designs and all modern constructions. Also, the projects are situated at most inhabited sector 119 and sector 144 of Noida, which give an added advantage to the residential and commercial properties offered by Unnati Fortune Group over other developers.

S

sakshidhawan

Some top builders in india

DLF
Unitech Real Estate
Housing Developement and Infrastructure Limited
Omaxe
Supertech
Raheja
Lodha
Voora Property Developers

Thanks

M

madishah

Top bulder in India-MUMBAI

Great list thanks for sharing.

I will like to add more to this
jayceehomes are one of the top bulders in mumbai they are in real estate business from more then 40 years, and are consistently constructing great projects.
hope this will be helpfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.