LInks View at Sports City or Pacicific at RAK

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theammer

I have a couple of finance matters to resolve but I am now torn between these two developments and I am completely undecided where to invest my dosh.

I am very interested in a 2 bed at Pacific (Select Property) which is being offered at 1100 AED per sq ft (%th floor Bora Bora with significant sea view) and a studio apartment at Links View Sports City (MKO) at 1650 AED per sq ft (with golf course and pool view).

Links View is a distressed sale and I am being shown developers charts for agents showing a selling price of 2200 AED per sq ft which suggests a profit of 550AED per sq ft if I bought that unit. Is that in the right ball park or complete fairy story????

I have very little hair as it is but if the gurus on this site can offer advice I would be very very very grateful.

Regards,

Bruce

G

georgihh

I have a couple of finance matters to resolve but I am now torn between these two developments and I am completely undecided where to invest my dosh.

I am very interested in a 2 bed at Pacific (Select Property) which is being offered at 1100 AED per sq ft (%th floor Bora Bora with significant sea view) and a studio apartment at Links View Sports City (MKO) at 1650 AED per sq ft (with golf course and pool view).

Links View is a distressed sale and I am being shown developers charts for agents showing a selling price of 2200 AED per sq ft which suggests a profit of 550AED per sq ft if I bought that unit. Is that in the right ball park or complete fairy story????

I have very little hair as it is but if the gurus on this site can offer advice I would be very very very grateful.

Regards,

Bruce
We don’t know at the moment the prices are above the reality
The property market here in UAE is at the turning point might go up might go down.
My advice is hold, until one more month and than decide
Generally Dubai and RAK are not the greatest place to buy. Try Abu Dhabi or Ajman.

S

Stephendxb

Regards,

Bruce
Bruce,

Hair is important, so please take my advice. Only buy if construction has started on the project, and I don't just mean a hole in the ground for the foundations. Gated communities in Dubai are a very good choice - Ranches, Green community, Sports City to name a few. RAK and Abu Dhabi also offer good investment opportunities based on certain criteria.

Send me a PM and I will kindly connect you to right person and take away your woes.

Regards
Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.