Lincoln Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_ramon

Damac Properties said it will develop a Dh1 billion cluster of eight Chicago-style buildings in Dubailand called Lincoln Park.

"We are delighted to unveil yet another masterpiece for the discerning community in the Middle East and worldwide," said Hussain Sajwani, chairman of Damac Holding.

The buildings will have ornamented front entrances, flat roofs with parapet walls and roof terraces. The project will also have gymnasiums, swimming pools and retail shops.

D

drew

Ok I don't mind that bullshit nobody will notice except the damac investors who realize it is not there because it is delayed

I

imported_newera

hi all
i am investor of Lincoln park project and as i am not living in UAE. can anyone help me in getting information about status of construction as Damac is not replying my mails.
thanks

B

Bazbo

hi all
i am investor of Lincoln park project and as i am not living in UAE. can anyone help me in getting information about status of construction as Damac is not replying my mails.
thanks
In the same boat! Are there any groups tackling Damac legally that you have come across since your last post?

O

oasis2buyer

Banned
Has anyone heard about Lynncoln Heights and if so can anyone provide all the details about it thanks?

Last edited:
P

PKI

Hi,
Investor in Lincoln Park and interested in any routes to get my investment back. Contacted RERA UK who were helpful but could not get me my deposit back only a switch to another investment. This is not an option as I need the money (or some of it) to pay my mortgage on my home.
Does anyone know of anyway to get the investment back? They forced me to sign my contract by threatening to keep my deposit (under UK law this is duress so I would be entitled to cancel and get my money back - but if course UAE law does not favour us). They provided me with a letter and constant assurances that they could facilitate a 70% mortgage. Of course when I mentioned this to them and sent in the proof - they 'lost' it. And my fault, I did not take a copy (was too stressed to think straight). Also the development was meant to be ready in Jan 2010, but the enablling work has only been finished now (though they told me it was complete in Jan 2009 (LIES!))

Any advice, recommendations etc would be appreciated!

R

righthome

Lincoln park is a nice place ... i searched it over the internet and the place is really beautiful..

Status
Not open for further replies.