Lincoln park dubai

S

Sanj

Dear Valued Customer,

Further to our Notice where in the Completion of Lincoln Park Residential and the commencement of handover was notified to you. We hereby serve you the final reminder to complete the handover formalities since owners have already started moving in to the building.

Please be advised that failure to clear all outstanding balances, including Service Charges, will attract penalty charges as per your signed Sales and Purchase Agreement. Please ask for a copy of your latest Statement of Accounts for your Unit(s) if not already cleared.

In line with your contractual terms; possession & occupation shall be given to you or to your registered Power of Attorney as of the Completion Date & all Risk & Benefit with respect to the Unit(s) shall transfer to the registered Owner(s)

We also wish to advise you that DEWA connections (Water & Electricity) to your Unit(s) have been turned off. You are required to subscribe with Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) for their services prior to the handover of your Unit(s) if not immediately. You may contact the Handover team on the details below for your DEWA consumer ID number.

We recommend that you have the air-conditioning unit(s) within your apartments operational to minimize any potential for resultant damage which could include thermal / shrinkage cracks on wall surfaces, damages to the woodwork/ joinery, furniture (if applicable),false ceiling, condensation related damages, flooring & wall paint etc. Any consequential damages caused by lack of Power, Air-conditioning and general maintenance and upkeep to the Units is the sole responsibility of the Owner/Occupier and is not covered by any warranties or remedial works that may be considered during the Defect Liability Period.

We would like to inform you that it is the Owner’s responsibility for all payments towards the utilities consumption charges for the property from the date of handover notices sent and for any further utilities charges of the property to the Developer based on the monthly bills.

Kindly ignore this message if the payment of outstanding balance and Handover process has been completed including key collection.

To make an appointment for handover of your Unit please contact us at handover @ damacproperties . com . Tel: +9714 7047000.

Yours sincerely,

For and on behalf of Marina Terrace Co. (L.L.C)

M

midnightblue

lincoln park

Hi Sanj I too have also recieved this e mail I have made sevral attempts to contact them but to no avail.

M

midnightblue

Previous

Hi just out of curiosity this topic seems to have gone quiet the early members who posted on this forum!!! Wonder how they have got on with their hand over it would be nice to hear from you guys.
Sal99, Inv01, Christosk, Sak Uk, Yap please share your experience

P

perdesi

Handover

Hi guys, have just taken handover of a studio apartment in Lincoln Park Building A. My God what a fuss Damac makes. Any way have heard there is no Du connection yet. Can anyone confirm this? Also if anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to contact me here or (moderated)
Could you please share your handover experience?

S

SAKUK

Hi All
I too have received the above email from Damac, so I got on a plane and for a whole week tried to sort out my penalties onlt to be told that senior management want a week to respond. this was a month ago.
They are not responding to emails or calls.

I am trying to fly out by the 20th of April and try again to take handover

please let me know your experiences and if anyone has managed to

get a waiver on their penalities and or the furniture pack if anyone has refused it and what happend??

many thanks

P

perdesi

Flying to Dubai

I'm planning to go to Dubai next week and take care of the handover as well. Do you know anything about the Rental Pool Agreement? DAMAC doesn't seem to be responding to anyone.
Have you booked your flight yet? Email me at perdesi at Hotmail com

C

christosk

Hello Guys

I m currently living in Dubai and all the tries to talk with Damac have been pointless. You see the problem is that for Damac to take the licence to make the building service apartments all owner needs to agree. So for this reason they make sure owners dont get to talk with management and express officialy that they dont want the flats to be serviced (and thus equipped with their furniture) until they get their licence and we all have to pay the costs....
The above came from the solicitor someone suggested here previously. we have assigned her in order to deal with the handover. I would say its almost impossible to do it by yourself.

On the other had I went by the building and its finished (at least the Sheffield) and there are 62 people already living there. I havent had the chance to see the flat from inside but we are arranging it to do it soon.

For the ones who live abroad, at the moment the area is very quiet. The Dubai Miracle gardens are exactly behind the development which is nice but for any groceries etc you will have to drive. There is a theme park that is being built very close and in general in 5 years looks like the area will be more liveable. Nevertheless, families will still prefer to rent flat in this area cause its cheaper.

I will keep you posted once I see the flat inside with some pictures.