Lighthouse Golf Resort

M

mike123

I have an apartment in Lighthouse Golf resort and i think it is very good investment , does anyone own a property there also?

R

Redman

The lighthouse crowd don`t seem to be big on forums. I have searched the web and can`t find any real mention. Hopefully it`s not just the two of us who have bought. Although this would make for quick rounds.

We have bought in the Lake District. Where have you bought?

J

Jain and Chris

Hi guys

The Lighthouse Resort is lovely and several people I know have bought there, so you are not alone:)

R

Redman

Is it completed yet and have you been out to visit. We visited 2 years ago when it had only just been fenced off and are hopeful that our place will be completed in the next 6-8 months. I think the area will be great when all the courses are finished and that it`s a really good investment.

J

Jain and Chris

Hi Redman

Latest situation on the Lighthouse as of this month is :

The apartments are nearly finished. The houses in Forest district are all finished, a lot of them are even already furnished. Most of the houses in Green District are finished, to be furnished soon. Construction in Lake district to begin soon. The hotel is under construction, not reached finishing works yet. Marina district also has not started yet. At the moment they are reworking the plans for parts of it. Most of the golf course is shaped and a lot of the holes have already been grassed, all lakes are completed.The whole development should be operational next summer.

Hope that helps
Cheers,

R

Redman

Thanks for the info. Good to see it`s still progressing quickly.

Although there are pics on the ExperieceBG website If anybody has any more recent photos it would be great to see them.

T

tibbs68

Hi,

My wife and I have also bought on the Lake District. We went out a year ago with little work done. It's great to see the improvement via the ExperienceBG website. Looking forward to opening next Summer.

What are peoples views on this resort as a rental investment?

Craig

I

Ivelin

I think it has a very good rental potential.
They released tha apartments in the hotel for sale also, thy come with guaranteed rental!

N

Nibbles100

Hi all

With <snip> currently not in operation thought it was good to catch up through another forum.

I'm an owner in the lighthouse in the forest district and wanted to chat with other owners. Heading out on Thursday to the Lighthouse with 20 other owners where a golf competition has been organised.

Look forward to hearing from other new owners.

Sharon

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Diz

Hi all

With <snip> currently not in operation thought it was good to catch up through another forum.

I'm an owner in the lighthouse in the forest district and wanted to chat with other owners. Heading out on Thursday to the Lighthouse with 20 other owners where a golf competition has been organised.

Look forward to hearing from other new owners.

Sharon
Hi Sharon
Hope you have a good time at the LH.
Any update on the Hotel would be super.

Regards
David.

N

Nibbles100

Hotel - Lighthouse Golf Resort

Hi David

Thanks for your posting - just back from resort and really enjoyed our trip - met 27 other owners who played in the home owners cup - heading out some of us again on 5 September for the Bulgarian Open.

Whilst there got a tour of the hotel - really looking impressive - the work outside and inside nearly finished - got a tour of the bedrooms and the pool area which is also nearly complete - they are trying to get it finished outside by 5 July as this is the date that work outside must be done - and then they will work on finishing the inside - the view over the golf course from the hotel is really stunning. All the windows are in and steps inside complete and furtniture in. The hotel I feel will really make a difference to the success of the whole complex.

My husband played the black sea rama and threscian cliffs - a bit young yet, but views amazing.

If you want you can you send me your email address and I will put you on our list so that you can get general correspondence on future golf trips

Sharon

D

Diz

Hi Sharon

Many thanks for the update and it all sounds very encouraging.

I agree that the Hotel is the vital part of the jigsaw in making this a successful venture.

Its great that a good numbers of owners played in the tournament, and I hope I can add my name next time round.

David.

N

Nibbles100

Hi all Homeowners at the Lighthouse

Just back from a fabulous week at the LH - the homeowners golf competition was a great success, and results and photos are posted on the LH website. If interested in heading out in September again along with other homeowners let me know.

The hotel is nearly complete and looks impressive - got a tour round - brilliant views of the sea south facing, and fantastic views of the golf club on the other side. Work outside is nearly complete, just finishing off inside. The beach party went down a treat also.

Sharon

A

Aggs

Contact!!

Hi Sharon, I have been trying to reach someone since that last (unmentionable) site went down. How do I get your email address? I dont want to post mine here for obvious reasons.
Happy New Year.

K

keladp

HI Aggs

I am an owner in the forest district also and I have been having a lot of trouble trying to contact other owners. Have you been out to your property recently and have you managed to make contact with Sharon?

regards

keladp

S

skyman

Hi Folks Just found this forum used to be eye on world but of course it has gone down I have an apartment in Green district Dave

D

Diz

Can anyone recommend a good letting agent other than the in house one at the Lighthouse!?..

Many thanks
David

S

sporazene

lighthouse 2012

Hi All. Found this forum which is good news. I am home owner in the lake district, sadly this is still not finished. However i have been to the resport a few months back and the hotel is open and the resort much busier than recent years, so hopefully the lake district and other areas will get finished in early spring 2013. would be good to get any feedback from anyone that visited in late summer 2012 as to progress etc