Let's Get This Party Started!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
yes need new thread just for us two and see how many come and have a look:D

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
You can run but you can't hide! Wherever you go we'll be right behind you....

N

nuttybird

You wont find us now.....our sites have been deleted! naughty girls!!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
never mind Nutty

We will be at the meet on the 24th note books ready, minuites taken by Jayne and Karen this will not dishearten us british women (WE ALL STAND TOGETHER)

K

kimkonnoris

never mind Nutty

We will be at the meet on the 24th note books ready, minuites taken by Jayne and Karen this will not dishearten us british women (WE ALL STAND TOGETHER)
up the wifes club!!!!!!!

P

propertastic

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that tomorrow (Thursday) will be the second meeting of the 7.30pm at Bulls on the first Thursday of every month get-together.

After the merry throng that was at the first one, it looks as if this will be a much quieter event as there don't seem to be so many people in town right now - so anyone reading this needs to do their duty and come and join us.

Myself, Derek and Karen will be there and hopefully a few others as well.

Looking forward to seeing a few new faces.

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that tomorrow (Thursday) will be the second meeting of the 7.30pm at Bulls on the first Thursday of every month get-together.

After the merry throng that was at the first one, it looks as if this will be a much quieter event as there don't seem to be so many people in town right now - so anyone reading this needs to do their duty and come and join us.

Myself, Derek and Karen will be there and hopefully a few others as well.

Looking forward to seeing a few new faces.
throw in some of your wit and sarcasm Nick to keep them all enterained.. shame we can't be there otherwise i'd shout propertastic in a michael parkinsonesque south yorks accent. by the way, I read some of your book courtesy of our mutual friend Magda. (Make sure you get it back as she had grown quite attached to it lol)

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Never mind, next month will be a much busier do; I reckon that Bulls ought to lay on a complimentary barbe....least they can do for all the lolly they will take, even at Egyptian prices!!

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Never mind, next month will be a much busier do; I reckon that Bulls ought to lay on a complimentary barbe....least they can do for all the lolly they will take, even at Egyptian prices!!
i agree peter,

also be worth checking recent sales of sakara beer given the amount that cara and myself went through in bulls

J

J4hurghada

Banned
peoples views

Just gettin peoples views on meet,

FOR THOSE OUT ON THE 24TH MEETING.

Because there being a good few of us out that day I feel the Bull's is a bit small.

How would everyone feel about meeting in the WINKING FROG it is a larger place British bar with live premier legue footie on too.

The place is nearer to the British Resort, DP1 and so on.

ALSO THERE IS 20% OFF FOR ALL OF US which every penny count's.

It does not matter to me either bar, because i am in the intercontineal area and need to get taxi so its up to all of you?

J

J4hurghada

Banned
great

Winking Frog is good for me. ;)
Stuart great to have response, it just a bit nearer for everyone, I have never been there so dont blame me if not ok :D

Where ever we meet it will be fun and great to catch up on the weeks events.

See you there if not before

Jayne

L

lyndsay552

Hi Jayne,

You'll have to let me know what the winking frog is like, as we'll be out the week after you.

Lyndsay

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Just gettin peoples views on meet,

FOR THOSE OUT ON THE 24TH MEETING.

Winking Frog is okay with us as well. See you there on 24th. See you at the airport Jayne.:)
your clothes will stink of fagsmoke in there lol....

mind you i watched the liverpool bolton game in there and the beer is cheap..

i hope that hurghada aint like transporting england to sunnier climbs,, hope it retains its identity with all this influx