Let's Get This Party Started!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
nick you smoke the same brand as me, we still have enough over here to last us till we get over in April.

It is nice to see you all having a good time. hope it was not all work though!

and thanks for the names to faces, making us all jelous now. Can not wait till April only 10 weeks away now.

Watson

Watson

nick you smoke the same brand as me, we still have enough over here to last us till we get over in April.

It is nice to see you all having a good time. hope it was not all work though!

and thanks for the names to faces, making us all jelous now. Can not wait till April only 10 weeks away now.
Be glad to have a smoke in peace without looking like a lepar!!;)

J

J4hurghada

Banned
to true watson, we don't go out alot here anymore its just hard work going out side all the time in the cold, rather stay in and save for going to hurghada.

Watson

Watson

to true watson, we don't go out alot here anymore its just hard work going out side all the time in the cold, rather stay in and save for going to hurghada.
Yep feel the same way,use to love going resturant filling the belly and having a smoke and a beer afterwards.

Well off to Portugal next week think I can smoke ok there.

Roll on Egypt April;)

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Watson

Are you out in april too if so when have you got the tickets?

You should be ok in portugal bet its cheap after all publicity on news.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Nick,

can you book big table for the 24th April got a big crew coming of the forum, need them to get in plenty of beer's. WE WANT A GOOD NIGHT and sod the hangover the next day.

P

propertastic

That's excellent news. When there's a bunch of people coming over, we can throw an extraordinary meeting.

I think we all had such a good time that it won't take much of an excuse for another one!

N

nuttybird

Hi All
Me and my partner will be there for 24th April......another 2 smokers!!! lol oh....and drinkers!!
Imagine the hang overs on the plane home the next day(hope they have enough sick bags!) Sorry to lower the tone!;)

N

nuttybird

PS!!

Can we wear name badges??!!! i can"t remember names on a good day,let alone sozzled!

Karen

Watson

Watson

Hi All
Me and my partner will be there for 24th April......another 2 smokers!!! lol oh....and drinkers!!
Imagine the hang overs on the plane home the next day(hope they have enough sick bags!) Sorry to lower the tone!;)
I am dreading the flight home already lol:eek:

J

J4hurghada

Banned
don't worry nuttybird, the planes dont fly till late, i did that 2 years ago and the flight was cancelled and we were stuck on the airport till 9pm and then they parcelled us all up and took us on a coach to the hilton long beach for the night with 6am wakeup call to go back to airport. I had the hangover from hell all the time on the airport til we got to the hilton.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
the funnyest thing about it was we were over looking at our apartment before it was finished, and two weeks after getting home I recieved a phone call off a man who was on same flight and had bought apartment down the hall from me, his wife gave me a painkiller at the hiton. How strange is that.

S

Sargey's

Looking forward to 24th April. We went Portugal for Xmas and New Year and I am afraid smoking was banned from 1st April 2008 like here. Not bad for me who doesnt smoke but at least its warm for those who have to go outside. See you in April (sharon and Roy)

L

lyndsay552

Boo Hoo, lots like we are missing out on the big party, we don't fly out till the 25th Apr. I suppose we can always rely on Nick for a beer!!!!!!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
never mind lyndsay you can watch us get on the plane sick as parrots because we are going home. and also too much alcohol.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
sould be 7 of us with parners going over and there are afew over in hurghada already if they are coming should be good night they will need alot of beer's bought in. I don't intend on coming out sober LOL

Watson

Watson

sould be 7 of us with parners going over and there are afew over in hurghada already if they are coming should be good night they will need alot of beer's bought in. I don't intend on coming out sober LOL
Girl after my own heart. Last nite have a great nite and a stinking hangover 4 the plane :D