Let's Get This Party Started!

P

propertastic

An open invitation to all those living in Hurghada or just passing through:

So far there will be me, Peter and Glenn from RedSeaVision at the inaugural meeting.

Who else is in?

Derek & Karen? Will you be joining us?

All are welcome - the more the merrier.

Please copy and paste and email this to whoever might be interested in joining us (or print it out and hand it to someone - it's A5). Although our numbers might be small to start with, the way things are going, there should be plenty of us before the year's out.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Nick - that is fab - sorry I cant join you. Maybe on our next visit to Sharm we will nip over though. Hope the meetings go well.

Queenie

L

lyndsay552

Typical, we fly home on 1st Feb but hopefully it won't be long till we will be able to make them on a regular basis.

Lyndsay

N

nuttybird

Oh Nick,
We are over 18th -25 April so won't be able to make first Thursday of month that time, but a few of us over on the 18th so might make one the last thursday of April too 24th if anyone interested.
Hi J4
My partner and i will be there then,so we"ll be interested. (will need some light refreshment after days of sorting out our apartment!!) Don"t know Hurghada well though,so will have to be near an obvious landmark we can find!!
Brilliant idea by the way.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
bull's is not far from british resort I think but will find out, should be good night meeting a few people. Looking forward to it already even though it a bit off.

Jayne

B

babette

Hi nick,
We will be on the 9th of Feb in Hurghada untill of Feb the 23rd maybe you could postpone it to the 16th Feb.
See you all,
Babette

Watson

Watson

Oh Nick,
We are over 18th -25 April so won't be able to make first Thursday of month that time, but a few of us over on the 18th so might make one the last thursday of April too 24th if anyone interested.
We are over the 18th-25th April so that date is good for us to.

Same meeting place?

Martin&Geraldine:)

P

propertastic

bull's is not far from british resort I think but will find out, should be good night meeting a few people. Looking forward to it already even though it a bit off.

Jayne
Bulls is about 15-20 minutes walk from British Resort. Well, it is for me. I do have very long legs and walk really fast though!

It's no more than a 30 minute stroll for anyone though.

P

propertastic

I think that we will just have to take them one at a time. I don't think that it's ever going to be possible to find a day when everyone who would like to come is in Hurghada at the same time.

However, if there are some regular attendees, I will get email addresses on a mailing list so that we can rearrange dates in case there are a lot of people in Hurghada at the same time who would like to join up with our merry throng.

D

dave2u

keep uss in the loop we are there 18-25 april all the best

C

CMChris

Hopefully we'll be over in the Easter holidays in April but have yet to arrange it. Anyone actually stayed at the Pyramisa?

N

nuttybird

OK,so a 30 minute stroll it is then.....for stubby legs!!!
Look forward to meeting people,should be fun!
Karen

J

J4hurghada

Banned
is that how far you are from Bull's restaurant Nuttiebird?

N

nuttybird

Hi
Yea the kids go back to school on monday 21st April,the prices before then are ridiculously high.Hope a cheaper airline comes along soon!!

Karen

N

nuttybird

is that how far you are from Bull's restaurant Nuttiebird?
I don"t know!!!
Propertastic said its about 15-20mins walk from British Resort for those with long legs!!! so it will take me a little longer!!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
mine do but not bringing them to Hurghada with us on the 18th they are staying at my mothers too much to do that week I brought them out in November for two weeks.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Taxi only cost about 50pence then, but you will proberly end up paying £1

N

nuttybird

My boys havn"t even seen my apartment yet!! its my little escape!

N

nuttybird

is that price from British Resort to the meeting place J4? Have you also bought in the British Resort? or are you somewhere else? sorry......but i"m loosing track of everyone and there where-abouts!!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Yes if its only 1/2 hour walk that would be price of taxi don't pay anymore they will try to rip you off but by the thurday you will have got to gips with the taxi prices. No we have not bought in the British Resort we have an Apartment in the Oasis 1 which is near the intercontinental, hilton resort, grand plaza. about one and half hour walk from Bull's but we only pay £1 in taxi even going to town which is further we only pay £1 well 10le better talk in egyptian.

Also it can take us up to 5 hours to get to Bull's there are so many bars on the front