Let's Get This Party Started!

L

Leila

Anyone partying 04/4/08-15/04/08? will miss the first Thurs and in Cairo the second Thurs. Anyone there who fancies a drink or two at that time? L

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Leila,

Just going to miss you we are over on the 18th, but sure we can all meet up sometime when we are all there together

L

Leila

can't wait

Leila,

Just going to miss you we are over on the 18th, but sure we can all meet up sometime when we are all there together
Ok thanks, will see how it goes. Will be back July /August and then when DP 2 is ready. Can't wait!!!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Leila

There are a few people off here that live over in hurghada think they meet up anyway if not sure they would not take alot of persuading.
Have a good time and keep us informed when you return, dont forget your camera and the suntan cream.

Take care

Jayne

S

simonjwatts1

Hi all, Myself (simon) and partner (Anne) will be at DP1 end march /beginning of April for about a month so will attempt to met up but we have to be in Sharm to sort out some other apartment which completes in April time.Looking forward to getting to Hurghada and could do with some refreshments too.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
There are a few at the bull's on the 24th April if you can make it bring a name tag, me and Nuttybird can,t remember names I am going to try to bring some sticky label's and a pen but if i forget being the blond that i am, also i will be very busy that week we are there so I will proberly forget, but it will be a good night without name tag's LOL

Hope you and Anne can make it.

S

simonjwatts1

There are a few at the bull's on the 24th April if you can make it bring a name tag, me and Nuttybird can,t remember names I am going to try to bring some sticky label's and a pen but if i forget being the blond that i am, also i will be very busy that week we are there so I will proberly forget, but it will be a good night without name tag's LOL

LOL see you there hope fully:eek:

N

nuttybird

Ive got some sticky luminous labels hun,i"ll pop them in my case incase you forget!! mind you....i"m a dizzy blonde too,so not much hope really eh?!!!:confused:

J

J4hurghada

Banned
If i remember and you remember then they can all have two name tag's each, other than that we can just call everyone love.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Pmsl !!!!!
Hi hun

Think we will need sticky labels and marker pen, we will need table near steps to give labels out.
Two hunky bouncers to stand next to us.
And if things get bad there is a spar salon across the road we can go for a relax and maybe a sauna. NOt forgetting the bottle of beer in our hands.

S

simonjwatts1

nail varnish incase you chip em,mirror, bit of lippy and hey prestooh nearly forgot you girlies like them there tweezers too good bright lights for plucking.??? any other ideas.
My god i thought it was to be a get together drink not a beauty pagent.
May have to come on me own

N

nuttybird

nail varnish incase you chip em,mirror, bit of lippy and hey prestooh nearly forgot you girlies like them there tweezers too good bright lights for plucking.??? any other ideas.
My god i thought it was to be a get together drink not a beauty pagent.
May have to come on me own

Not forgetting our white stiletoes and handbags to dance round!! Ooooh what fun!!!!!!!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
it will be good old fasioned drink too. Only thing us girls we need really is some strong men to carry us home in the early hours of the morning and maybe alot of pain killers for the headace's we will all have.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
i'll bring the nail varnish in my white designer handbag that will have just been bought from the shop down the road for a fiver.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
who said anything about going home hubbies will have to find us first,......................... I will be on hide mode.................

N

nuttybird

Anyway,we can"t go home hun,we"ve got all those men to wax first!!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
;) yes and we have to wait and see if the hair grows back and how long it takes:eek:

N

nuttybird

Do you realise that we"re the only 2 chatting on here?!! think we"ve frightened everyone away!
Maybe we should start a nutty and j4 only thread!!