Let's Get This Party Started!

W

westyorkshirebaldy

When we booked it it was Thomas Cook form manchester at 10.00am but sometimes it changes

P

philthecar

it would be great to meet up with everbody and we are not all there at the same time im sure we will all get to meet one another at some point in the future

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Gene,

they all usually go out the same time within 5 minuites of each other XL flight going out at 10am too so looks like 2 planes flying at same time LOL watch out for the wings!!!!!!!!!!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
thing was on wrong thread, I will sort out some name badges for all that are coming on the 18th because me and nuttybird are dissy blonds and can't remember names LOL

N

nuttybird

Yes we are staying in our apartment (hopefully) dont know if Bulls is walking distance ever been before J4 no not yet which airport, and nuttybird no problem will share taxi where are you staying
We are probably staying in Babettes apartment(or where ever Waleed puts us!) but it will be in British resort while we get our own apartment sorted.

N

nuttybird

dont fancy the thought of a boat with all the beer we are going to consume I will proberly be first overboard, but i love the fish anyway.
Perhaps we"d better take our snorkles....just incase?!!

P

picaso

picasso divers

Hi All

Is there anyone going out on the 7th March, my hubby (Alan) and I are off to inspect our apartment.

Jax:)

R

r0ckcrew

Hi,

I will be in Hurghada from 25/4 - 16/5.... First week on a liveaboard diving and the next two weeks at Regency Towers (or a hotel if its not completed).
It would be great to meet some locals and expats, I owe Derick Crowder(Propertywatch) a pint or two.

Thanks

Tommy

L

lyndsay552

Hi Tommy,

My hubby and I are over 25 Apr - 09 May and are planning to stay in our apartment in Regency Towers so it better be finished!! We where over last week and people are already living in it. Just email andy and let him know when you are over and i'm sure it will be ready

Lyndsay

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Hi,

I will be in Hurghada from 25/4 - 16/5.... First week on a liveaboard diving and the next two weeks at Regency Towers (or a hotel if its not completed).
It would be great to meet some locals and expats, I owe Derick Crowder(Propertywatch) a pint or two.

Thanks

Tommy
Hello Tommy i am just uploading some more pictures of your apartment taken this friday you should get my e-mail to view them in a few minutes.

Regards

Derek

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Just to fill in the Gaps! Left to right: Glen McGinty (Red Sea Vision),Anna Ryan (Property Buyer from UK),Nick (Egypt Real),Derek Crowder (Red Sea Furniture AKA Propertywatch1, AKA Redseahomes4U.com!!)),Peter Mitry (Egypt Real),Carol & Simon (staying at the Saphir Hotel),Ross Donaldson (Veranda Group),Stuart Wemyss (Primary Overseas Properties). Out of vision but taking the photo was the best looking one of all - Karen (the David Bailey of Hurghada)!!!

wemyss1960

wemyss1960

Party 24th April

Just booked flights for myself,wife Julie and friends Beni & Val.

Going out Fri 18/4 till Fri 25/4

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Best regards

Stuart :p

N

nuttybird

Hi Stuart
Are you flying from Gatwick on that date?
See you all at bulls!
Karen

J

J4hurghada

Banned

Best regards

That brilliant more of us out that week, where are you flying from? are you going to be at meet in Bull's on the thursday with us all.

I will really have to do name badges now for us all.

Jayne

N

nuttybird

You"re gonna be busy with those name badges hun!!!
Ive got some luminous stickers i could bring along?!!
There"s gonna be loads of us!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
I have 7 of us with partners and friends off forum traveling over and there will be a few that are over in hurghada think i have it right might need to get bigger pen ink keeps running out LOL

J

J4hurghada

Banned

Best regards

Hey Stuart, you have only just come back from hughada, stop making us jealous now. your tan will have only just gone when you go back.

See you there on the 24th april if not before.

Jayne.

wemyss1960

wemyss1960

Going out from Gatwick 13.10 flight on 18/4

see you all there!

cheers

Stu :p

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Hi Just a quick update

For all going out on the 18th April not long now